Chapter 10

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been really busy with school, and on top of that i've been sicl, but anyways here's another chapter!

I woke up with my phone blowing up with tweets, and text messages from my friends. I hadn't told anyone about Kian and I getting back togeher, but somehow it got out. I looked at my messages before all of my tweets, i had a few from Acacia, "Good, to know you and Kian worked thins out.. But you won't be the only one he's kissing tonight. Xoxo Acacia" I wanted to throw up after reading that message. WHo does she think she is? I wasn't gong to let her ruin my relationship with Kian this time, and plus her and Sam are happy. I called Tyler on skype, because he would know what to do. Tyler was never to fond of Acacia and once i told him what had been happening he was speachless.. He usually doesn't say rude things about people, but the stuff he had said about Acacia had my jaw to the floor. I shortly hung up the phone because i was meeting Kian later for lunch.

I stripped my clothes onto the bathroom floor and got in the shower, i let the water run for a little bit when i was done washing my hair, and body.  I put my hair into a sock bun, and applied some light makeup which was just BB cream, mascara, and eye liner.  After i was done with my hair, and makeup i went to my closet and picked out some light wash skinny jeans, and an over sized sweater. It was getting colder as Autumn was coming in.  I grabbed my keys, walked out the door, and started driving to the Pizza Mondo where Kian was supposed to meet me. When i pulled in i saw Kian sitting at a table for us. I walked over there and greeted him with a light kiss, "How are you Andrea?" He asked, "I've had a r ough morning. " I said my mind quickly going back to that dreadful text Acacia had sent me. I wasn't quite sure if i should bring it up, i didn't want him to think that i don't trust him. We had a nice conversation, ate, and then Kian had to leave, and film for his youtube channel.

After leaving the pizza parlor i went back home and sat on my bed, thinking about what i should do about that text.. I felt like i've been spending too much time worrying about it, it's just he's cheated on me once, i don't know if he would do it again. I decided to text Acacia back, " I don't think Sam would like to hear the games you've been playing with his team mates.. now would he?" I don't want Sam to find out about Acacia, from me, but only from her. What she's been doing is awful, i don't know how she doesn't feel bad for putting Sam through this.. i wouldn't be able to do that. The day had passed rather quickly for doing nothing. I changed into one of kian's t'shirts he had left at my house, i pulled out my book from my night stand and continued to read from where i left off the night before. I soon after dozed off, but it didn't last long, i kept waking up from nightmares about Kian, and Acacia.. I couldn't keep doing this, i grabbed my phone and texted Kian, "I need you to promise me that you won't do ANYTHING with Acacia.. " He never replied, but he had seen the message.

Sorry again for not writing!

10 votes, and 10 comments for another chapter!

Also tell me what you'd like to happen in future chapters!