Chapter IV

Chapter IV

-----

*Kyungsoo

I woke up in the middle of the night. Flashes of events earlier struck my head. I felt pain, anger and sadness.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I took a cold shower.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Jongin sitting on my bed. It looks like he also took a shower.

"Jong-" I was cut. He hugged me, tight. To his hug, I felt his loneliness, sadness and pain.

"I-I'm sorry Kyungsoo. I really am. Sorry." he is sobbing really hard

"Shhh... It's alright. I'm okay" Tears fell down. I felt torn. I don't know what to feel. All I know is, I really love this guy.

"Can I sl-sleep here tonight?" Jongin asked

"Sure" He pulled me to the bed. He hugged me tight. I can feel hus breathing on my nape, which gives me shivers.

"Good night Kyungsoo" he said

"Good night Jongin... goodbye" I said the last word with a low voice.

*Jongin

I woke up with sunrise hitting my face. I opened my eyes and Kyungsok was gone. It was 9 am. There was a letter on the table beside me, it was from Kyungsoo.

"Hey Jongin, how's your sleep? I'm sorry I didn't wake you up. It will just be harder for me to say goodbye. I hope you'll be well.

Oh, Jongin, I just want you to know that I love you. Ever since we were kids. I love you, always have and always will.

Take care of yourself Jongin. If we ever see each other in the future, I hope to see you in good condition. Thank you for everything.

                                           - Kyungsoo"

Tears ran on my cheeks. I'm pissed off, I didn't even get the chance to say 'I love you too'. I stood up and walked to my father.

*Mr. Kim

As I took a sip on my coffee, Jongin busted to the door. He looked furious.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked my son

"Where is he!?" Hmm now he knows how important Kyungsoo is.

"Ahh. You mean Kyungsoo? He resigned this morning. He and Kyungsan left." I said

"And didn't even bothered to tell me!? You just let them go!? Where are they?!" Jongin was shouting, really loud

"You keep down your voice young man. I am your father. I didn't tell you because Kyungsoo asked me to.

You think I don't know why you're mad because he left? Ha! Come on Jongin, you love him" I knew he was inlove with Kyungsoo at the moment he laid eyes on the wide-eyed kid.

"What? How did you know that?" He was startled

"You think I don't hear sounds of your love-making every night? Really Jongin? Our rooms are not that far from each other" His jaw dropped

"Kyungsoo got a second chance on the audition because you messed up the first one." I said

"Where will they be staying?" He asked

"At a Condo which I provided for them, I'll just text you the address. Now, get ready and get your forever, son." He ran as fast as he could. Kids these days.

*Jongin

I ran to my room and picked out clothes. I can't decide what to wear. I want to look good when he sees me. Sh*t why am I acting like a girl.

I just picked out a shirt,sweater and pants. I took a quick bath and dressed up. As I got my car keys, I ran outside.

I was driving as fast as I could. I navigated on my phone the SM Records, it is where Kyungsoo will have an audition, as I parked my car, I ran outside and entered the building.

*Kyungsoo

"Kyungsan, you just stay here okay? Hyung will just have to sing inside for a few minutes." I said to my cute saeng

"Yes Eonnie. I'll just stay here." He said

"Kyungsan! I'm not your eonnie, I'm your hyung. Okay?" I said

"Okay eonnie" Ugh. His head is hard as a rock

"I'll go ahead" I stood up

"Kyungsoo!" someone shouted and I looked back.

It was Jongin, his perfect face and body was running to me.

"Why are y-" he kissed me on my lips. People were staring at us. Kyungsan was clapping his hands while smiling.

His lips were moist making the kiss hotter. Jongin grabbed my ass. I was gasping for air. His tongue evaded every corner of my mouth.

"Jongin" I was panting "What are you doing here?" I asked

"I came here for you, for my forever" His face was getting red as a tomato

"Are you sure you want me to be your forever?" I asked him looking at his eyes

"Yes. Yes. How about you?" He asked me back

"Always sure if it's you" He kissed me harder

"#23 Do Kyungsoo!" the woman called my name meaning I'm up to audition

"I'm next, I'll just see you later" I said

"We'll wait for you" He kissed my forehead

I kissed him kn the cheek and walked to the audition room

-----

Here's an updateeee :))))