Chapter VI

Chapter VI

------

*Kyungsoo

So today is the official start if our training. I couldn't believe it. My dreams are coming true. Since I was young, I loved singing. It's like, emotions floods me when I sing.

Jongin and I woke up early and accompanied Kyungsan to his school. The trip was not that long from the house to Kyungsan's school and the school from the studio. As we reached our destination, I was really excited to go inside. But Jongin, he looks bored. I don't really know what's up with him.

When we entered the building, I saw these beautiful ladies. When I say beautiful, they are beautiful. They had long beautiful hair, there were blondes, brunettes and a redhead. I'm guessing that they were trainees here as well.

"Hello? Hello? Earth to Kyungsoo" I was startled when Jongin snapped his fingers on my face.

"Huh? What? Why?" I asked him

"Why are you staring at them? Do you like someone there?" He gripped his hand on my arm.

This was one of those moments when he becomes possessive and dominant. He doesn't me want to look over other people, boy or girl, it doesn't matter. He also uses force on me when I reject something he wants. Example? You know it already.

"No. They were just beautiful..." I whispered.

"Hey, you're more beautiful" My face was crimson red from his words.

"Let's go" I walked in front of him.

As we walked through the hall, Miss Choi greeted us.

"Hi! Good Morning! Ready for your first day?" She happily asked us.

"Yes!" We both answered with joy.

"That's great! Let's go!" She walked fast but maintained her posture.

We reached this room but it's more like a dance studio. It was filled with mirrors. The floor was shiny and there was this wall with a clear blue sky and clouds. The lights finished the perfection of this room. There were some people inside around our age too.

"Alright. We're here now. Enjoy your first lesson. Hwaiting!" She gestured a fist and went out the room with a huge smile.

As I examined the room, I nearly forgot about our co-trainees here. They were all so handsome and tall but there was one who is quite short. My thoughts were rambled when a man came inside the room. He was tall, black hair, and glasses. I'm pretty sure he's around his 30's.

"Good Morning everyone. I'm Yoon Ji Hoo, and I will be your manager starting from today." His voice was full of authority.

"So, I will leave you here for awhile to mingle shortly. Get to know each other and stuff like that." He went for the door and disappeared.

Jongin was just sitting next to me, listening to his iPod and holding my left hand tightly. I just played with my phone to kill time. I really want to chat with the others but I know what Jongin will do....so, yeah, I'll just stay here.

"Hi. I'm Baekhyun." A brown-haired boy offered me his hand and I was about to accept it but Jongin took it instead.

"He's Kyungsoo and I'm Jongin. Thanks. Bye." Baekhyun went away and was quite shocked.

Great way to start this hell of a ride training. But I love him anyway haha!

-----

Here's an update after sooooooooooooooooooooo long. Sorry guys if I haven't been around. I'm really sorry for letting you down. But here's an update and I hope this can make for it, even just a little? Haha!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! Xoxo