Mate

Hey guys!
I just started this story
I am not writing this story for fame or anything of a such but to entertain anyone who reads.

This is my first try at writing a story so please bear with me. Forgive my spelling mistakes and errors

Also if you think it is great like and comment ☺☺😊😊😊😊❤❤❤

Alida's POV

I had been running for almost a week now. No! I wasn't running away from anyone but instead heading somewhere. I had a mission to accomplish and from the information given to me this mission would need a lot of patience and skills.

I sniffed for the air, my nose quickly picked up a scent. A wolf. A male wolf.

I couldn't help but smile at the idea forming in my head.

I heard a growl as a big brown wolf appeared in front of me. It was bigger than me in size and in strenght and that was for sure. I could already smell the glow of power coming from him.

"A beta" my wolf stated the obvious.

He slowly shifted and put on some pants he had tied to his legs.

"Shift, rogue" i heard him say in a commanding tone.

Of cause i wasn't planning on being stubborn because that will only delay my plans of living here as soon as possible.

I slowly shifted into my human form, the process being a little painful since i hadn't shifted for some days now. I stood with a grin plastered on my face as he stood there watching me in awe.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I asked in between laughter.

He abruptly recollected himself and blushed slightly.

My plan was already working.

"Here you go" he said handing me a shirt which i assume is his because he was shirtless and it did smell like him.

I took it from him making sure my hand brushed against his hand. I watched him blush again for the second time.

This is easier than i expected it to be and i was enjoying it.

"You should put the shirt on, it will protect you from the cold" he said seemingly shy.

" Are you sure that's what you want?" i asked? Seductively making him blush again.

I could get use to this i thought with a smile.

" i ugh... Umm don't get what you mean" he said in a stammer.

Really doesn't he get it when a woman is doing him a favour.

I walked seductively over to him a slowly gave him a kiss on his lips. I  felt his hand on my back as he pulled me in for a deeper and more passionate kiss.

All of a sudden i heard a loud growl as he pushed me away from him.

I watch a Black and giant wolf spring out of nowhere, he is twice the size of the man i was making out with and the wolf is so beautiful.

He slowly shifts into his human form and i can't but notice his anger.

I feel my head spin as his dark eyes connect with my Golden eyes.

"Mate, mate" i hear my wolf howl and I feel lost.

"Mine" i hear him growl out in anger. And that is all i hear before i pass out.

Hurray!!!
First chapter complete and
Alida meets her mate

Okay i don't really understand why she collapses in the end. We just hope everything goes well

Oh and like and comment if you please.
I am just writing for fun😍😍😍😍💞💞💓💓💓💓

Bye for now