The Queen of Rogues

Aila's POV

I jerked up suddenly, I was out of breath. My mind kept replaying the dream. This time it felt so real.

"Mate" i heard my wolf say as i took in the place i was. I was in a big room but that was not what caught my mind, because standing infront of me was a total greek god almost naked, except for the towel wrapped around his waist. He had rock had abs and Damn he was just perfection, i moved up his body to meet his eyes. They were a beautiful pair of blue and he had a smirk on.

"Mate" i heard my wolf call out as i recalled all that happened yesterday.

"See something you like?" He asked with a smirk.

Dam those lips. I slowly rise up from the bed. I have no clue what to do. Finding him has endangered my mission.

"I am still mad about what happened yesterday little mate" he stated his voice so beautifully charming. I felt his hand touch me as the sparks erupted and he pulled me into his bare chest. He felt so warm." Mine" i heard him growl.

Okay possessive Alpha on the loose. I heard my wolf groan. I mentally roll my eyes. She sure gets cormfy easily, doesn't she.

I pull back from him earning a growl.
" i am not yours Alpha" i hear myself say. He growls again giving me a dark look.

" You are my mate" he says trying to control himself. His wolf was surfacing. Way to go and piss of an Alpha. " Only mine" he adds.

" Don't you get it i don't belong to you or anyone" i say taunting him the more. " i must admit your beta kisses pretty good. I lick my lips lustfully to anger him even more. I don't realise it before i am pinned om the wall. The alpha finally succumbing to his wolf.

"You are mine and nobody else's" he says as his eyes turn red. I must admit i was a bit scared, but just a bit. Yes Alpha's could be a bit possesive and dangerous but i know they could never hurt their mates and this could be used to my advantage.

" Will you just kiss me already" i stated askingly. It took him by suprise but then his lips crush to mine. I felt the sparks again. His tongue found a place in my mouth and it just felt amazing and good. He tasted of mints and i found my self craving more of him.

Slowly he pulled back as we both run out of air. I watched his face in awe. I have never kissed anyone like that. He was definitely a great kisser, his kiss made yesterday's kiss feel like nothing.

"You're mine" he said as he run his hand through my hair. I realise i would just have to go along with him, if i was going to fulfill my mission and get out of here.

" Yes i am yours" i say softly and sensually. I watched as his eyes turn back to its normal shade. I gave him a kiss in tge forehead. Afraid of the outcome if i kissed him on the lips again. " I think i am hungry".

" Breakfast is ready downstairs" he says. " Do you want to eat here or downstairs?" He asks as he lets go of me to put on a shirt.

"Downstairs is fine" i say as i touch my lips. Remembering the kiss. " i would have to shower first". He nods in agreement.

" i will have my sister bring you some clothes" he says as i watch me check me out. His eyes had gone a deep shade of black. He was lusting after me.

I nod and he points to the bathroom before leaving. I rush into the bathroom and lock the door. How in hells name could he affect me so much. I just need to relax and play my cards right. I am the queen of rogues and one little Alpha would not bring me down.

I took my shower and brushed my teeth. I was walking out of the bathroom when a scent caught me roses and mint. I turned to see a beautiful girl looking at me. She looked very familiar, she had long black hair, deep oceanic eyes and the most angelic face ever. This was my mates daughter.

My mate was with another woman.

"Hello my name is Lois" she said in a british accent as she curtsied. She was so polite." I brought your dress over miss" she curtsied again.

"My name is Aila and thank you so much lois" i stated with a warm smile. I like the girl already.

"I would like to escort you to breakfast if you don't mind" she said.

"I will be glad if you would" i stated i took the dress from her and put them on. A black jeans with a grey top. How he knows my size i don't know.

Both i and lois bonded quickly and we were soon able to make conversation about how she was in boarding school in England and how her best friends name was also lois. I wanted to ask about her mother but decided against it.

I entered the hall with lois to find about 6 people having their breakfast. They all looked up and stared. The were two women who looked like a pair of twins. Then a man who looked like the older version of my alpha, he had brown hair and a really boyish smile, beside him was a really elegant woman, with a pose look. I see where my prince charming took his eyes. Standing in front of me was his parents. I turned to the man i kissed yesterday. He had a stunned and uncertain look. He was scared that was for sure.i manage to give him a smile and he smiled back only for my Alpha to growl. I had not even noticed his presence. I mentally roll my eyes.

"Mom, Dad meet my mate" he said whiles giving his beta a warning look.

I watched as mom came over and pulled me into her arm.

"I am so glad he found you" she stated in a state of relief" we almost gave up hope". Soon enough i was introduced to the rest. Cecilia my mates mom, his uncle James and his twin sisters karla and Lorraine. Breakfast went better than expected. To anyone we would look like the perfect family. But who was i kidding ,there was nothing as a perfect family and if there was it was not meant for me. I have a mission to complete.
..

Mate.

Mate

So i am finally done
Well like and comment,it means alot.

If you have any suggestions pm aye.

Bye for now
Tchau