Chapter 2- Bring it on!

It has been twenty minutes since that shit did this.I kept my esteem high though, drinking lots of mountain dew and becoming the intense gamer I was I would not give up. My full attention was adjusted on the screen before my eyes, the lit hell I was playing, the wasted hours.. no.. meaningless hours.. those hours weren't meaningless this game was all I needed. 

If anyone agreed this was meaningless then they need to leave. I raged and smashed my mouse, killing snakes like a piece of cake. Suddenly as I killed another snake someone knocked on my door. "Y/N, are you okay in there?" A soft sweet voice replied. I fidgeted and turned. "FUCK OFF MOM!!" 

  My mom looked at me sadly as I turned away, she'd never expect me to become as rude as I was. I turned in my chair and continued to play slither.io. I had to track that guy down, in order to kill him and get my mass back.  

My first steps to take were to kill as many snakes as possible. It was quite easy, I aimed for big snakes and edged my way around small evil ones. Repeating this process for about half an hour until I was in the leaderboard. Peering at the screen like a big delicous sausage, eager for more.