Unbelievable

Brent's POV

I can't believe I actually did that. I can't believe she kissed me on the cheek and was rubbing my cheek. She most of thought I was asleep. But I woke up as soon as I heard her chair scrape when she was done All of her school work.

How can she possibly finish all that school work in a few hours? That'd unbelievable, there was so much school work in that bag that it would've taken a few days but she did it in a few hours with no brakes.

Anyway, I was already awake before she came over to me. I just acted like I was asleep by reclosing my eyes. I wanted to see what she was going to do and what she was up to.

Immediately feeling her lips and fingers on my cheeks I woke up surprised she would do such a thing. One word was in my mind as she kissed and touched my cheek. It was Unbelievable.

After she pulled back and saw that my eyes were open she looked surprised and slightly embarrassed that she was caught in the act. I smiled at her showing her my pearly whites and wrapped my arm around her back pulling her to me.

I put my mouth to hers and start kissing her. I must of surprised her because she didn't kiss back, it took her awhile to start kissing me back. When she did start kissing me back, it was amazing. The best kiss I've ever had. And trust me I've kissed A lot of girls, and this by far has been the best.

After awhile of kissing she pulls back blushing with a huge smile on her face while feeling her lips. Both of our lips are swollen. And I still have a huge ass smile on my face. This is the best day ever.

Today I got to cuddle with Skylar

Today I got to cuddle with Skylar. Spend some alone time with her when the boys were gone and getting her stuff. Sleep and cuddle in her hospital bed with her. And most of all kiss her. Today was Unbelievable. I can't believe she'd let me get this far with her. Or even touch her for that matter.

She comes back down to my face and gives me another peck on the lips. But this time she isn't the surprised one. I am. I can't believe she'd actually do that.

It was a quick peck. After she finished she stood back up and walked around to her side of the hospital bed. She could've just asked me to scoot over, after all this is her hospital room.

She climbs in the hospital bed slowly and faces me with a huge smile on her face. I give her a smile back showing my pearly whites to her.

I bring my hand up to cup her cheek. I start rubbing her cheek with a sweet smile, happy she's letting me touch her. She turns back around so she's facing the wall with her back to me. I decide to spoon her so I put my arm around her. I wish it would always be like this.

 I wish it would always be like this