Chapter 2

Y/N POV

The guy walked over to you and started to speak. "Why hello (Y/N)."

"What h-how do you know my name?" You asked backing away.

"Oh see I know everything about you like where you work and the places you go everyday and I also know everything about your family." You was in complete shock.

"What do you want?" You asked scared to know his answer.

"You." He said as he came running at you.

You ran down the stairs and unlocked the door quickly. You ran out down the street terror-fide to look back. You ran into someone and fell down. When you looked up you saw a guy in a red suit with a mask.

"I-I'm sorry." You said

"No problem so I know it might not be my business but why are you running and crying." You didn't know you were crying till he said something.

"Oh umm it's no-" you were cut off by that guy screaming out at you.

"Come back here you little bitch." He said as he fired a gun your way and it hit the guy you ran into.

"Well that wasn't really nice now was it." The mask guy said.

You stood up in shock and ran behind the guy.

"Please help me please." You plead.

"Sure thing sexy." He said as he started to run up to the guy that was chasing you and started to fight him and then he started talking to him.....what?

After he talked to the guy he shot him. I was in complete shock. The guy came up to me.

"So I got info out of that creep but you need to come with me ummm....I didn't get your name."

"(Y/N) and you are?"

"Wade Wilson but please call me deadpool."

"Okay deadpool where do I have to go with you to?"

"My place." He said as he started to walk away so you started to follow him but as you were walking you started to feel dizzy and then everything went black.

Okay welp that's chapter two but yeah hope you liked it and just wait till you see what happens next XD

And you guys should go read NiceLemons story it's amazing