Chapter 3

There is a surprise ig lol at the end but till then on with the story🌚

Y/N POV

You woke up feeling sick but not to sick. You sat up and looked around and notice you wasn't in your room.

"What in the Josh Dun?" And that's when last nights events played back in your mind.

You sighed and got out of bed and went to go look around to see if I can find that guy. As you was walking down the stairs you heard WHAM! playing and as that was your favorite band (if it's really not just go along with it) you ran to the room it was coming from.

You saw deadpool dancing and cooking chimichangas.

"Good morning" you said as you stood there awkwardly.

"Good morning sexy" you just looked at him weird. "Shut the hell up." You then looked at him confused.

"I didn't say anything...."

"Oh not you I was talking to my voices." He said and you just shrugged it off because you don't want to ask.

"So Y/N why was that guy chasing you last night"

"Well see I don't really know but I do have a feeling it's about my dad and if so I'm dead"

"How is it about your dad?"

"Well see when I was young my mom died and yes I took it hard but my dad he had it bad and well he got into some messed up stuff. The one day he messed up so bad that we had to leave our home well we moved here but nope that didn't help cause well it was on a Sunday and I was just out with my friend then that's when I got the call saying my dad has been murdered and now a couple years later some strange guy shows up wanting to kill me." You said trying to hold back the tears.

"Well I'll keep you safe Hun and if you like you can stay here for a couple of days" he said smiling under his mask.

"I would love to but I don't want to intrude"

"No it's totally fine besides it gets lonely here"

"Okay well thanks"

"No problem Hun now do you want one." He said pointing to the chimichangas.

"Yeah sure thanks"

"Mhmm" he said handing me a plate.

After we had finish eating deadpool said he had to go do some business and told you to make yourself at home. You laid down on the couch just thinking and that's when you drifted off to sleep.

Okay sorry for what I'm about to show you but yeah.

It's me riker and thanks for 100 reads xD well sorry if my story sucks but I still hope you liked this chapter xD