Chapter 11

I wake up with something warm in my arms, actually the more or less somethings was swaddled in them. She wakes ups and realizes where she is. Again she screams, and of course its right next to my ear. If I were human or normal it would have hurt my ears, though they are sensitive, and my haring is other worldly hence I am not from here. I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me. I can hear that her heart is pounding away violently inside her body. Her eyes were wet and tears dripping from her face, which was all flushed and heated. She then relaxed, and pulled herself back into me, resting her face into the plains of my chest. We find ourselves in the silences of the night. Evelyn cries in my arms. Till past the sun rises, she still cries in her sleep, but its muffled. I would ask her already why she is upset, but I already know because I was there with her...

We walk in a meadow fresh from the rains. The wet and bright green grass so vibrant, and luscious. In the distance there is a loud clap, and a blinding blot off near the dark inviting forest. She grabs my hand, and looks at me the look on her face is torched in fright. I pull her to me. As we break apart there is a man a few yards a away he stares at us, and then his face twists into that of a murderous smile. Memories from earlier of the attack all blurred and shutter quickly. Its the same exact twisted smile all stretched out over a clean bloody face, and when Evelyn look's down, her once but pretty white dress is stained in crimson. Suddenly there are creatures all over her body feasting off her flesh. Ripping her away. My body becomes tense with lusting compulsion her blood  thick  in the air tearing its way through my sanity, and stretching its way forth to the monster on the inside. I know mentally that if I lose it  I might kill her. But I have to do something, still I do not answer or move towards her. Then all of the sudden a pleasurable feeling goes through me and back a strange occurrence occurs its a wonderful over powering sensation. This feeling over whelms everything else that goes on around me. I close my eyes just to savor this moment. As my body over goes a transformation, but the dream stops so abruptly . That was the dream, we had slept through the day and woke again at night. Evelyn had stopped crying now, but you could tell that she was still obviously shaken up. I still held here there, and she clutched onto me like she really needed me, and strangely enough  I didn't feel awkward or like I wasn't the 'one' supposed to be there for her cause she was  the one who needed me. I was starting to feel this new burning passion to be with her, to protect her, and fight away all her fears. It was a burning passion that I've never felt before.

(A/N)...You Happy now Kiana!