Chapter 1: The First Day

It was a bright blue beautiful day in the sea. Wadanohara the Sea Witch, and her familiars: Memoca the Seagull, Dolphi the Dolphin, and Fukami the Octopus, were exploring the islands for adventure while soon, Wadanohara thought of something while they were exploring..

"I wonder..if..we'll meet him again" Wadanohara said to her familiars. "No way! He's a traitor and all three of us know it!" Memoca exclaimed. "Why can't we just go on with our adventures with peace, without him bothering us? I mean, its so annoying." Dolphi didn't say a word, since she knows who this person is. All she did was whimpered and hugged Wadanohara tightly, still whimpering in fear. "I have to agree.." Fukami said while crossing his arms together "He's a traitor.."

"F-Fukami..?" Wadanohara turned to him, with a worried expression on her face. Soon, turned to all her familiars. "I know you all think he's bad but..he's good. I just..know it"

Everyone went silent after her statement, Wadanohara herself, was the most quietest. She regretted saying that statement but..she knows that they understand her clearly. "Wadanohara.." Dolphi soon speaks after her statement "But that shark is scary..I believe you b-but.." Dolphi stopped her sentence and went silent

"Its okay Dolphi..its okay." Wadanohara looks down at her and then turns to face the edge of the boat. When she saw a figure she seen before. "I-Is that..?"

"Oh no..it can't be..its him.." Memoca says in a worried tone, soon she walks up next to Wadanohara. "Why is he here? He isn't allowed here!"

The crew stopped in an area in the ocean, that's filled with rocks everywhere. Wadanohara called out the figure and notice that they turned.

"Wadanohara..Why are you here still?"

"I-Its you..I can't believe its you..I thought you left the sea..I'm so glad