Chapter 3: Betrayal

Samekichi runs towards Wadanohara with his shark claws in his hands. Wadanohara runs away from him, frighten and scared.

"S-Samekichi,w-wait please! I don't wanna fight you!" She says while running, soon she brings out her anchor which is she uses to attack enemies. Fukami grabs Samekichi with one of his tentacles and holds him back.

"You won't let you..you won't hurt Wadanohara." He picks up Samekichi with his tentacle and smash him into the ground, causing him to cough and bleed.

Wadanohara turned and sees Samekichi bloody body on the ground with Fukami behind him.
"W-Waah?! S-Samekichi?!" She ran to him, holding her anchor just in case he tries to attack her.
"F-Fukami what happened?!" She looked at Fukami, a little startled by what happened. Fukami looks down at the sea witch, and spoke in a calm tone. "He was going to harm you, I can't allow a traitor attack us." Memoca and Dolphi runs from behind Fukami holding their weapons as well. "Hey! Fukami is he knocked out cold?" Memoca pokes Samekichi with her bat, and soon his hand grabs onto the bat.

"W-Waaaah!!!" All the girls screams in terror. Dolphi was about to hit Samekichi with her rock. "D-Dieeee! You scary Samekichi!" "S-Stop ! ! !" Wadanohara yelled and looks at Samekichi. "Samekichi..?"

The shark boy slowly gets up, still bleeding from his head. "U-Ugh...I'm..warning you Wadanohara.." He says angrily and soon he runs off.

"S-Samekichi wait you're injuries!" She tries to tell Samekichi but it was all ready to late, the shark boy disappeared before she could even tell him about his wound.

"S-Samekichi..." She says to herself, sounding so sad due to his disappearance. "Wadanohara." Fukami says behind her. "You okay?"

She turns around, and looks at them with a forced smile, "Yes. I'm just a little shaken by this event, let's go!"

The Sea witch and her familiar continues to go to their adventure of going back to their home.

"We're home!" Wadanohara says happily, standing in front of the sea gate which leads to her home.

Meanwhile..

The shark boy stood behind a rock, holding his chest with his fist. "Damn it..why now..?! Out of all times.."