Chapter 4: Welcome Home!

Wadanohara and her familiars were arriving at their homeland. Memoca holds onto Dolphi while they swam down to the bottom as well with Fukami.
Wadanohara was riding her anchor down to the bottom as well.

"We're home!" She arrived safely to the bottom of the ocean with everyone. "Ahhh sea sweet home!" Memoca says so happily, "I'm so hungry.."

Soon sea creatures surrounded Wadanohara, being cheerful that their sea witch has been brought back to them from the islands.

"Wadanohara, welcome back!" Says all the sea creatures.
"T-Thank you everyone, hehe you are all so sweet!" Wadanohara smiled brightly to everyone, soon she looked at her familiars. "You guys go on ahead, I'll meet you all at home. I will be saying my greetings to everyone to say I have returned to the sea". She begin to walk ahead and waving goodbye to her familiars.

"Be careful Wadda!" Memoca yelled out before Wadanohara was out of their sight.

Wadanohara was walking around the sea city, noticing her friendly neighbor and kind friend,Psafe Aom noticed Wadanohara and waved to her.
"Hey Wadanohara, your back, eh?"
"Oh Aom! Its so nice to meet you again! Hehe. I have returned to the sea, just now." Wadanohara smiled and soon felt something or someone behind her, she turned around and it was Pulmo the jellyfish. "Fwaaah~ Wadanohara is baack~"
"P-Pulmo! Hello! I just came back to the sea today! I'm so glad to sdd you both of you again."

The three talked for a few moments while Aom asks a question to Wadanohara. "Hey Wadanohara, have anything bad happened to you or your team?"
"Uhhhh...no nothing particular? But we came back safely"
"Ohhh that's gooood~"

Wadanohara nods and smiles brightly at the two sea creature. "Have the sea been safe or have the Totsatsu kingdom have attacked?" Aom looks at Wadanohara and nod. "Its been safe since you were gone but the soldiers from Totsatsu Kingdom have tried to attack us."

"O-Oh it has? I'm glad I'm back, I'll fix this problem!"

Meanwhile in the sea castle..

"Princess..Wadanohara has returned to the sea. Shall we tell her what she needs to do."