Chapter 4 <3

Acacia woke up about two hours later, but Kai was gone. She was snuggled up on the couch by herself, and confused. Thankfully, the storm was over, but she wondered where Kai was. It's hard to believe that she sleep on top of her English teacher, she was flustered.

"You're awake," Kai said, and smiled. He walked in with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Her eyes brightened up, she loved soup. "Here you go,"

Acacia grabbed the bowl, and started eating. She savored the delicious flavor; she had never tasted soup this good!

"Yummy," She happily mumbled.

"I'm glad you like it," He couldn't stop smiling. He was in complete awe by her presence.

She grabbed a piece of chicken and tossed it to Fluffy who immediately swallowed it. Kai laughed.

"You brought your pet duck?" He asked curiously.

"I would say...more like a friend," She giggled. "He's so cute, isn't he?"

"As long as he doesn't poop in my apartment," They both chuckled.

"It seemed like his ducky family mistreated him, and left him all alone. They even tried to take the food away from him when I was feeding the duckies!"

"Really?" He was intrigued by her love of this duck.

"Yes really! I guess you could say me and Fluffy are more alike than I thought,"

"What do you mean?" He sounded concerned.

"This soup is soooo goooood!" She said randomly, changing the subject. But Kai just nodded and thanked her, still thinking about what she had ignored.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm!" She hummed as she took the last bite of soup.

"So, tell me. How come you're so...quiet at school?" Kai asked, curiously. She seemed like an outgoing girl, but he couldn't understand why not at school.

"Because...I'm weird," She frowned. "People don't like weird,"

"How are you weird?"

"Oh, you know why," She blushed as she remembered him seeing her drop her pacifier.

"No, no. Please enlighten me," He asked softly. She sighed and grabbed her backpack. She gripped the zipper nervously.

"Please don't make fun of me..." She frowned.

"I promise,"

"Pinky promise?" She held out her pinky, and he chuckled.

"Pinky promise," He wrapped his pinky around hers.

"Okie dokie!" She chirped. She unzipped he backpack and dumped all the items onto the coffee table in front of them. On the table, there was a pacifier, her ripped drawing, markers, crayons, coloring books, a pink sippy cup, and her school supplies. He looked down, examining the contents of her backpack. He was...excited. He smiled widely.

"What?" She asked.

"You're perfect the way you are," He said. "Don't change. You're not weird, you're unique. And being unique is the best thing you could ever be blessed with,"

She blushed deeply. He admired her flushed cheeks, she was adorable.

"I like...kid things..." She continued with a sad expression. "I didn't have the best childhood. I never went to fun parks or sleepovers. It was like living in a cage. I don't want to grow up because I never had the chance to live my life as a kid. I wanna be a kid but I...I can't and..." She started to tear up. "I want my daddy...where did he go? Where is he?" Her chest started to tighten, and she wrapped her arms around herself. "He left me...he left me with her and I'm all alone,"

"Shhh....it's okay," He said softly while pulling her into a hug. "I'm here for you," He was heartbroken seeing her like that. For the longest time, Kai had the need to protect something...someone. He wanted to care for a little, to love them, hold them, and be there for them. And with Acacia, he knew it had to be her. He knew deep down that she was the one that could fulfill his aching passion.

"I can take care of you," He suggested lightly, hoping to not startle her. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"How?"

"I can be your daddy," He said. She giggled.

"But you're my teacher, silly!"

"I know. But no one has to know. It can be like our little secret," He smiled.

"Okay, well, what are you thinking exactly?" She asked curiously.

"Do you know what DDlg stands for, Acacia?" He asked, but she shook her head. "It's...it's a relationship between a caregiver, who is dominant, and a little, who is submissive...do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yeah...kinda," She wondered. "So, that means you take care of me...like a kid?"

"Exactly. And I'll be your daddy. I'll take care of you, be there for you, anything you want," She smiled with hope. She bit her lip, thinking.

"I'd like that," She smiled. "But...but what about school?"

"We have to keep it a secret. No one must know, absolutely no one. If anyone does find out, I'll get fired from being your teacher, and worse," Acacia gasped.

"We can't let that happen!" She panicked. But he wrapped his arms around her.

"It won't, sweetie," He assured her.

"But, why would you get in trouble, daddy?" She asked, and calling him 'daddy' made Kai shiver with happiness.

"Because any relationship between a student and teacher is prohibited,"

"What kind of relationship?" She asked. He smiled, and brought his hand up to her cheek.

"Please...let me show you..." The way he said it gave Acacia goosebumps.

His face moved closer to Acacia's slowly. Her heartbeat started racing. She could hardly breathe. His lips were inches from hers and she was in dying need of a connection. She gripped onto the side of the couch, nervously awaiting for his soft, seductive lips.

"QUACK!" Fluffy quacked, making both Kai and Acacia jump back from each other. Her eyes shifted to the ground, and she gasped.

"Fluffy! No pooping!" She shouted as Fluffy kept quacking

"Fluffy! No pooping!" She shouted as Fluffy kept quacking. Kai sat back and groaned, but he was still happy. He finally had his babygirl.

----------------------

A/N

YAY another chapter! I hope you enjoyed!
Almost 200 reads! I'm so excited!

Thank you sooo much!! Xoxo