Chapter 4

Word Count: 1,502

You woke up early the next morning so you could get your shower, do makeup, eat breakfast and have some free time to yourself before most likely attracting the attention of tons of fans at the shops that day. You spent a few hours on tumblr before finally preparing for the day. You decided to wear the pajamas from the night before and put your sweatshirt on over the baggy shirt, placing your beanie on your head and finding your black mask as well. When you were done with your shower and putting makeup on you went to the cafeteria in the hotel and got yourself a bowl of your favorite soup and a roll of bread.You didn't realize what time it was until Fire by BTS blared through the quiet room, startling you and a few people nearby, making them glare angrily at you. Your face heated up and you answered your phone.

"Hm, (Y/N), what room number are you in?" "I'm actually still in the cafeteria." "Ah! Ok, then I'll join you!" He hung up and soon he was coming through the cafeteria door. He sat down across from you and stole your roll, taking a giant bite from it as you slurped your soup. "Hey! Get your own!" You reached for the roll but he shoved the rest in his mouth before you could grab it. You crossed your arms and glared at the child in front of you. "You owe me," you said. He smiled and grabbed your hand and lead you out to the black car he drove the night before but now there was a chauffeur in the driver's seat. Jungkook opened the door for you and once you were settled he shut it behind you and ran to the other side to have his seat next to you. You looked out the window at all the passing buildings and people and smiled. In the last two days you sat next to Jungkook, without realizing, visited Big Hit's studio and met the rest of BTS briefly, slept in your bias' clothes and now you're going shopping with the last person you thought you'd EVER even get to meet. And yet there you were.

The next few minutes were spent in silence as the three of you made your way to the busy stores. The chauffeur stopped near the shops to drop you off and Jungkook took your hand and ran to the closest store. "Alright (Y/N)! Pick anything," he said. You looked at him like he was a madman and shook your head. "C'mon. This has to be a dream. Honestly. Why are you being so nice to a stranger?" He shrugged and added, "You aren't a stranger anymore. You told me practically everything about you yesterday!" You blushed slightly and patted your burning cheeks. "F-fine! But only because I still think this is a dream..." Jungkook pinched your cheek and you yelped in pain, rubbing your sore skin after he let his hand drop to his side again. "Ok, ok. Not a dream." You started walking through the shop, looking at things but questioning him further. "So why are you doing this? I could be a murderer or a pervert so why trust me so easily?" He answered with a shrug and a smile, pulling a shirt off of a rack and holding it up to you. He put it back but looked for a size that would be a little bigger on you. You felt your phone vibrate in your back pocket so you took it out and woke the screen. A text from an unknown number? You opened it and smiled as you read.

Unknown: Hey (Y/N), it's Jin! Kookie left his phone at the dorm so I stole your number

You: Hi momma! It's cool :) He and I are at the store. He refused to NOT buy me clothes since I lost my luggage

You put your phone back in your pocket and continued shopping with Jungkook, not noticing the weird look he gave you. As soon as you put it back it vibrated again.

Jin: Daughter! What shop are you in?

You: Hmmm not sure. It's a clothing store next to a jewelry shop and a small cafe. I thought Kookie said you couldn't come tho?

Jin: I'm not leaving my beautiful daughter alone with that crazy kid! I'm coming so don't leave that store! :3

A few minutes more of looking at things and the small pile of clothes you were gathering, thanks to Kookie, and you were done in that store. He payed for everything and carried your bags and headed for the door of the small clothing shop but you stopped a few steps behind him. He turned when he noticed you weren't following and gave you a strange look. "I uh... Jin told me to wait in this store for him." Jungkook looked at you shocked. "You invited Jin here?!" You shook your head and blushed slightly. "No, he invited himself. He should be here soon I guess." Just as you said that there was a faint noise that sounded like girls screaming. "Jin. We were doing so well without being noticed!" You blushed more, realizing that this meant you were going to be bombarded with fangirls and questions about who you were and most likely rude comments. Soon, Jin came in the front door, holding it shut behind him while tons of screaming girls tried clawing their way to the front to get in. He locked it and turned around panting and wide eyed. "Jin, why would you come here?" He bent over and put his hands on his knees, still panting slightly. "I couldn't l-leave my babies all alone! Momma has arrived!" He stood up tall and threw his hands in the air, giving his widest grin possible.

Jungkook and Jin started argueing, almost forgetting that you were there. You blushed slightly, realizing you couldn't understand some of what they were saying as they spoke in their native language. You had been fine up to this point but now you were missing some words that they were saying to each other, not knowing if you just forgot what they were or if you didn't know the words at all. "(Y/N)? Who do you agree with?" Jungkook looked at you expectantly and your face grew redder. "I uh... Actually didn't understand some of the stuff you were saying..." They both looked at you in silence and you just wanted to curl up into a ball in the corner. "Awww!" Jin smiled at you and Jungkook slowly smiled after him.

The next few hours were spent being dragged around by Jin and Jungkook, trying on clothes and even being taught a few words here and there if you didn't understand something. You definitely got a lot of glares from jealous fans but you didn't think about it too much until one of them found you without the two boys and knocked the small stack of clothes you held out of your hands and shoved you rudely, sending you backwards into a clothing rack. Jin came over to see what the noise was, motherly instincts kicking in, and scolding the girl for being so ignorant to his daughter. She probably didn't hear anything that he said considering her dumb, distracted smile. Jungkook came over shortly and continuously asked if you were ok. Once the girl was gone Jin got in between you and Jungkook, who was actually quite close to you, and began scolding Jungkook as well. You giggled every once in awhile at Jungkook's upset looks.

The two took you back to their dorms afterwards since you were in a good mood and felt like you could actually meet your idols properly. They both carried the dozens of bags into the building and lead you to their rooms and set them down in the living room as you waited outside. Jungkook told the guys you were there and told them to be kind as Jin waited with you. You took a deep breath and walked to where the rest of the guys were waiting with smiles on their faces. All of them except Yoongi who was fast asleep on the farthest reclining chair. You waved at the guys and blushed slightly, realizing that the men on your phone were no long men on just your phone. They were real and they were all sitting just a few steps away. "Oh my gosh," you whisper. Namjoon is the first to walk up to you and he puts his hand up all the way above his head, challenging you to high five him, which you successfully do after scooting a chair over to him and giving him a solid high five. The guys behind him all laugh and smile at you. "She's pretty and smart? Woah," Jimin laughs. You blush and smile back at all of them as you scoot the chair back to where it was before. Oh yeah. You could get used to this.