His Funeral

Before Timeskip AU

He... Didn't survive. At Thriller Bark. He actually... Vanished. All that was found was his blood and even his swords were gone. Nothing was left to remember him except his clothes on board and a few photos underneath his pillow.

Sanji and Brook reluctantly told the story when their captain started demanding what had happened.

"He... Gave up his life and dream... For Luffy."Sanji confessed,"I couldn't stop him and... He knocked me out before I could do anything. I don't know what happened next.".

Brook said the same but also had passed out, not one person witnessing his... Disappearance.

Luffy was furious but believed in Zoro that he would come back. Seven months passed and finally... Their search ceased. The Marines declared him dead. And Zoro was never seen again on the face of the earth.

His funeral... They had no body. They sailed in the new world with his scarce belongings they had to Ace's grave. They made a huge gravestone with his name and the carvings of Zoro's swords on top. Luffy mourned for days nonstop on both his brother and his loyal firstmate.

God... He missed them so much...

He screamed in such pain for all to hear and see.

And in the middle of the New World... On a small raft... Stood a man with hawkeyes and beside him a man with green hair.