Confrontation

??? POV
I saw his presence, standing on that same deck. Just that took my breathe away. What a fine captain he has become.

Back on Thousand Sunny
Everyone could now see the enemies ahead, all tense and ready to battle. Luffy still kept looking out for that man and finally he saw on a tall stand, the seven warlords. A cloaked man stood there, shadows covering his whole face. If he had a weapon, it was in the cloak and Luffy was disappointed. He really wanted to see who the man was.

The aura sparked once more and the man looked like he wanted to come. But Akainu gave him a sharp glare and he backed down.

The ship bobbed up and down till reaching shore, silence filling the tense air. "CHARGE!!!!" Akainu roared, and the soldiers did.

100 000 men fell from Luffy's conquerors haki, but still about 900 000 remained. Blood rained that day.

Once the soldiers all were down, the strawhats were worned out, but standing proudly in front of the admirals and the warlords. "... RORONOA!" The crew immediately froze at the name. It couldn't be... And the Cloaked man jumped off the stand.

"This is going to be a test of your loyalty to us! Fight your own ex-captain!!" Akainu ordered and the crew was shocked and shaken.

No.
He lifted his hood.
No, no.
He pulled off his cloak.
No, no NO!
There stood in flesh, a green-haired scarred swordsman with three swords. With a haramaki, green loose cloak, and black boots.

A single sliver eye looked up to them with difficulty and the man gave them a sad smile.

"Yo." He gave weakly, chuckling slightly at their situation.

There stood, their lost swordsman, Roronoa Zoro.