Ch:9 Back off!

Clarke:
  Today was Monday and we had school again. Today Bellamy and O came to pick Lincoln and I up to go to school.

  "Clarke hurry up their almost here!!" Lincoln yells from down stairs. I throw on my last coat of mascara on and look at my ouffit to make sure it looks okay. Today I'm wearing a maroon and white PINK brand long sleeve, a vintage high waisted ripped jean shorts, combat boots and a princess tiara  ring. I bought the ring the other day because I thought that would fit me now that princess is my permeate name Bellamy calls me. (A/N ouffit above😊😊)

  "Clarke come on!!! Their here!"
I run downstairs and walk out side to see Octavia running up to me and give me a hug. "Oh yes its been so long! What about less than 24 hours??!!" I say sarcastically. Lincoln, Bellamy and I all let out a little laugh while Octavia gives us all the death stare. "Well sorry that I missed you!" Octavia says while joining the laughter. "Dont we have a school to attend to." Bellamy says as we all get in the car.

  Octavia:

  When we got to school I noticed Bellamy and Clarke talking to each other a lot. Even sometimes flirting!

I mean I'm fine if they date I would actually be exited , but I'm just worried about Clarke. In the past Bellamy has had a lot of one night Stands and would just brake girls hearts.

Bellamy has never showed emotions to girls  other than me.  He seems not to have that ability after what happened in our past. But with Clarke he seems different. I just hope he never hurts Clarke if they do end up dating.

Clarke:

  Bellamy and I were alot more chatty in the halls today . It seems like he is growing on me. I noticed that Octavia kept on looking at me and Bellamy like she was trying to figure out something.

  Another thing I noticed was, in the halls everyone was looking at me. They would look at Bellamy then me. Right after that they would whisper In their friends ears.

  They would keep doing that in till Bellamy gave them a look. A look that said back off And they just continued what they were doing.

  "Why do they keep doing that??" I ask Bellamy and O. "Well-" Bellamy starts but gets cut off by O. "Let's just say Bellamy treats you different then most girls  and everyone else finds that so interesting they gossip about it." Octavia says with a grin.

  Bellamy looks at Octavia seriously. "What you know its true."  "Bu-" "When you see anyone lay a dirty look on her you give them a death stare  and they back off! You only do that with me and you know you would beat the shit out of anyone if they touches Clarke or I" O continued while still cutting Bellamy off.

  I start to blush hearing those words come out of Octavia's mouth and Bellamy notices me and just smirks.

  "You could never go a day  without that famous Blake smirk could you?!" I say to Bellamy with a giggle."You know you love it princess!" He says right back smirking again.

A/N
------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed chapter 9! Sorry it took a while to update I have been busy with summer stuff and I didn't have any ideas.😊

~Sammie😝