Ch:10 Driffting off in time

Octavia:

After school Lincoln Clarke Bellamy and I all went in the parking lot to talk for a little.

"So what are you and Bellamy doing after this?" Lincoln says looking at me . I looked at Bellamy which is oveously standing next to Clarke and then back at Lincoln. "Uhh we are not doing anything after this." I say back. "Well I was thinking maybe we all could go to Clarke's and my house to hang out we have a pool air hockey just dance and a lot of movies.

Before I could wait a second I answered. "That sounds awesome!" I say. "Well how do you guy-" Lincoln stops and looks and Clarke and Bellamy staring at eachother having no idea what we were even talking about. I giggled under my breath and looked at Lincoln. He shook his head telling me to go ahead. Its like he reads my mind. "So Lincoln did you hear a out that guy that smacked my ass today??" I say trying to get their attention. I look over to see Bellamy still not listening to us. "Bell!!!" I say practicly yelling. He shakes his head and looks at me. "Yeah O?" He says all sweet. We all laugh while Clarke blushes. Their is totally something going on between them....

Clarke:

When we all get into Lincs car we head to O's and Bellamy's house so they can get their bathing suits and then we head off to our house.

When we a wqall into the house. Octavia gasp and Bellamy's eyes get wide. "Its huge!!" Octavia blurts out. "Yeah I think its too much for just two people." Bellamy looks at me and smirks. "Well your a princess!" He says. I smile leading Octavia up to my room.

When we got to my room Octavia starts to roam around my room looking around like its Christmas morning. I giggle a little I haven't seen her so amazed before. "O I have to go to the bathroom and change." "But you have your own bathroom why are you going out in the hall one?" I give her a big smile. "Octavia you are a quest you get to change in the better bathroom mine." "Why thank you Clarkie!" She says as she goes into my bathroom.

I head into the hallway about to go in the bathroom but someone stopes me . "Clarke what room is this." I turn abound to see bellamy pointing to a door that is cracked open. "Ohh its just nothing.." I say nurvously. Before I knew it he walked in the room as I chases after him.

He looks around the room in amazement. "Nothing huh." I gave him a smile. "Its my art room."

"How come you have never told any of us, these are absolutely amazing mind blowing paintings and drawings."(A/N Clarke's painting above😊) He said skidding his finger tips along the canvases. "Thank you I usually only use this room to keep my mind off everything. When I paint I drift off in the time like theirs no tomarrow, I feel all of the weight on my shoulders just brush off when I paint nothing else matters except the beutiful scenery in front of me ."

At this point Bellamy was no longer looking around the room I'm amazmemt he was looking at me n no amazment. "I could say the same just looking at you." His jaw was still dripped his eyes not blinking just deep into stare looking at me.

I started to blush. Did he just call me beautiful? After moments of silence I decided to break the science. "Uhh well I have to go change so wee can go swimming." I say flustered.

The rest off the night we all just swam talked ate food played just dance (ove O and I always beated the boys😝) air hockey and we were about to watch a movie.

--------------------------------------------
A/N

I hope you enjoyed the 10th chapter! 11 will be coming soon and Spoiler a little Bellarke feelings with be noticed/ told in 11th chapter.... 😉
~Sammie💟