Expect the Unexpected

This story is almost done! After this chapter there will be one more! But! Do not fear! Another story has appeared! After I am done this book, someone has requested a Red x Reader story! I couldn't refuse their request since they were one of the first people to acknowledge me! But I hope you love this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around my form. I looked to the side and saw Green sleeping peacefully beside me. I smiled down at his form. I remember how we about just started dating and everything we've gone through. The good and bad times as friends are now in the past.

I quietly removed his arms from my body and snook out of the room. I went into Blue's kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal.

I walked into the living room, but noticed that Dia, Platinum, and Yellow were sleeping in here. Damn, I wanted to watch TV. I was about to go back into me and Green's shared guest room until I heard a little moan and shuffle. I turned back around and saw Yellow getting up.

"Mm... ____? You're up already?" I looked down at her and nodded. "Yeah... So, how'd you sleep?" She got up and walked towards me.
"Fine, I guess. I'm going to make myself some breakfast too... Maybe we can watch TV when we come back but on a low volume."

I just nodded my head and went into the kitchen with her. She also had made herself a bowl of cereal and we walked back into the living room. Only to find Dia and Platinum already awake and watching TV.

"Oh! Good morning, ____ and Yellow!" Dia smiled towards us. "Good morning Dia. How are you this morning?" He just shrugged and said he was fine.
"How about you, Platinum? How'd you sleep?" Yellow asked her. "I slept more than usual. So, I slept good."

We all sat in a comfortable silence just watching TV until more of our group came in and started watching TV.
Soon, everyone had arrived and were chatting among themselves.

"Good morning ____." Green kissed the top of my head and I blushed, "good morning Green."

"Aww. Isn't that cute! Hey, ____! You said we can play a party game today since we didn't get to last night!" I sighed,
oh yeah...
"Okay Blue. But no funny business." She nodded her head in agreement.

I turned off the TV and we all sat in a circle. "Okay guys! For this game we are going to play a game with water guns!" We all stared at her like she was crazy. But, it could just wake us up and put in a boost of energy in us.

"Okay Blue. But, where are you going to get all the water guns?" I tilted my head. Surely she couldn't have twelve water guns... Right?

"I have twelve of them in my garage! I was hoping for all of us to use them one day, and here the day is!" We all sweat dropped, of course she'd have this planned out.

We all got up and headed to the outside world. I had to cover my eyes, it was so bright outside! Blue went to her garage to get the water guns, with the help of Yellow. We all stood there, a bit awkwardly.

We all waited until Blue and Yellow had finally retuned. "Okay guys! Grab a water gun and line up! We're going to be in a two man team! Don't expect me to put you and Green together, ____."

I blushed a little bit and sighed. "Okay, I won't." She smiled and nodded. "Okay! This will be completely random! Boy and girl, okay?" We all nodded, eager to know who our partner was.

"Me and Silver,

Yellow and Ruby,

Sapphire and Green,