Different than Before

(C/N) = Child's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Green walked into my house and sat down on the couch. We kind of just looked at each other for a little while until we hugged each other tightly and kissed.

"Oh Green... I missed you so much..." I said in between kisses. "I missed you more than ever, ____..." Green replied back to me.

We broke apart and just laid down, spooning. He was breathing in my scent and stroking my hair with his right hand. I was holding onto his left hand and tangled our legs together.

"Green," I heard him hum in response. "Tell me all about your adventure to the Kalos Region. I'd like to hear about it."

He chuckled and agreed. "Well... Nothing has really happened. But there will be one part you won't like." I was interested now, I wonder what it could be..?

"Okay so, me and gramps arrived at Kalos and were picked up by some guy. We got to the lab there and settled in. The lab was quite fascinating indeed, lots of Pokémon I haven't seen before,"

I was jealous, I wanted to see new Pokemon too!

"The Professor, Professor Sycamore, greeted us and so did his assistant. Her name was Serena. Well, he had another assistant named Calem(?) but was away to another region."

"So, Serena was showing me around and telling me about all kinds of different Pokémon. Some of them were cute little Pokémon and some were tough looking."

"After some weeks of working there, I noticed Serena acting all strangely around me. I was confused but didn't pay no mind to it."

That Serena girl should've have tried to hit on Green! If she did... Ooh she's so gonna get it!

"Serena eventually came up to me and confessed some feelings she had towards me a year later. I was quite surprised but, I told her no and that I had a beautiful, lovely girl at home waiting for me."

I blushed and hugged him. "Did you really say that..?" I looked up at him. "Of course I did! You are all those things and more!" He smiled, cheekily, at me. "Thank you Green... Now continue!" He laughed, "okay, okay."

"Of course, she was devastated but she understood. She never really talked to me after that. Only when it was important. But, after the years went by, I grown so connected to the new Pokemon and..."

Green got up and held a Pokéball out. "This is for you!" I was shocked and happy. "Is this my souvenir you got me?" He nodded his head and ushered me to open the Pokéball. "Open it, I want to see your reaction."

I hurriedly opened the Pokéball and out came a Pokémon that looked like a blue gem. It had a rainbow colour on its head and felt cold, like an ice type Pokémon.

"Wow! It's so cute! What is it?!" I squealed, hugging the Pokémon. "Um... It's name is Aurora but... I wouldn't hug her like that if I were you."

I was confused and looked at Aurora. It had a bitter face on and I felt and saw a mist forming around her. Next thing I knew, I was frozen solid.

"B-Brrr... C-C-C-Cold!" I shivered, wrapping blankets around my form. Green was laughing so hard he fell down, clutching his stomach.

"Oh Arceus! You look ridiculously-!" Green stopped his sentence when he saw my cold glare. (( haha, get it? ))
"O-Oh s-shut u-up!" I kicked his stomach and he coughed.