Chapter 2

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter. It may be short also.

"At least I rap better than some girl." The boy said. "Dude." the other boy said. "What?" the boy snapped back. "Shes probably better." I looked at the one singing super bass. "hand me the mic.." I trailed off. "my name is Wesson." He said. "first of all I didn't ask for your damn name." I snapped snatching the mic. "Woa, fisty. I like that." He said. I gave him a disgusted look and turned away. "aye put on bottoms up." I said. "The music started playing." it skipped to Nicki Minaj's part. I started singing it. As soon as it got to the middle I started choking. Everyone turned to me and gave me a look. I pointed to my throat and put my hands over it. "wow this bitch can't even sing." Wesson said. "No bro. Shes actually choking." the other boy said. He rushed over to me and did the hamlic remover procedure on me. "thanks. I'm Lela by the way." I greeted. "No problem and I'm Chresanto." He smiled. "wait Chresanto?" I said. "Yea." He said. "august?" I said. "yea." He smiled. "it's me, Lela Perez." I said. "damn, you've grown and gotten sexy as well." He bit his lip. "seems you haven't changed except your teeth and hair." I replied. "What, so I'm not sexy?" He said seductively. "Papi you've always been sexy." I cooed. "oh so it's Papi now?" He licked his lips. "only if you want it to be." I teased. "you'd know it would have been Papi a long time ago." He said, getting closer. "Well, Papi." I smiled. "Yea Mami." He breathed on my neck. "Kiss me." I whispered. He looked at me and immediately crashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped, making my legs wrap around his waist. "Aye. Come to my house later." He said, breaking the kiss. "How bout now." I said. He smiled like an idiot showing his vampire teeth. We went to his house and I immediately fixed myself onto the couch. I turned on the TV and put in secret life of pets. Chres plopped down by me and cuddled with me, and for the rest of the night we sat up watching movies.
⏰⏰⏰⏰
Hey guys it August-Turner aka Sheridan. I 💜 all yall. I know I said I would update as soon as possible but come on. It's summer.