being sorry

(LOUIS POV):

"Where is she" said Niall , "who" i said, "the girl!!"niall answered , "ooh yea she is there" . he started walking toward her holding his bleeding shoulder .

I felt sorry for him ." Niall wait "

he turned around "what " , I ran to him , "listen I will go to her and you go out to the ambulance and let them take the bullet out of your shoulder"

"Okay thanks bro."

" your welcome "

I smiled at him and then he walked to the exit . When I am in the way to her , I saw her sitting on the ground and crying. I felt sorry for her , she is really crying from her deep heart . Ohh poor girl .

when I reached her I said "Hi", but there is no answer, "Okay fine but at least can I know your name please " , she nodded , then I asked her " then what is your name " she whispered with a really low voice "s-ssamar"....

I barely can hear her " nice name " I said , she raised her head and gaved out a small smile and said thanks." your wlecome " .

in that moment the others came and looked at her then at me . I know they feel sorry , cuz I can see it from their eyes."can you come for a minute " zayn whispered to my ears. "okay"....

I said one minute and I will be back , then she nodded. we went alittle far from her then Zayn said so did she tell you anything ", " No not actually only her name " , " then what is her name asked harry curiously!!! .

"Samar" I answered . " all she does is nodding . " I think you should go and talk to her Harry as long as you are the flirting one and the youngest " "Meee you mean me " harry said ."yes you" ....

"Noo no no" "come on harry look at how depressed is she don't you feel sorry " zayn told him . "okay okay fine"...

(HARRY'S POV):

I walked to her , "Hi" I said , but no answer , I looked back at the boys and they told me to continue......

I said again "Hi my name is harry" and I smiled. " nice to meet you ","so what is your name". I felt like I am talking to a rock not to a person , there is no answers at all !!!!

after a few seconds she said "samar"

"nice name". she raised her head slowly and gaved out a weak smile, then I returned the smile to her.....

"please can you look at my eyes , I really don't like to talk to someone when he/she is not looking at me!!!". for a few seconds of silent she raised up her head slowly and nooded ...

"okay thats better now I can feel that I am talking to somone ".

"so can I know why are you still crying?? "  . At that moment the boys exept Niall came and stood next to me. I am sitting on the ground at her hight and they are standing .

she stoped crying and looked at me with her blurry beautiful eyes. I raised my hand slowly and put it on her cheeks  and wiped out her tears. then she smiled ...

I repeated again why are you crying sweetheart .. she answered in a low voice " b-bbecause of me Niall was going to be killed " and she started crying again .....

I said "he was going to die it is from the past and I really don't like to see a pretty girl like you crying, he is gonna be fine believe me !" ..

I raised my hand and put it on her cheeks again and started to move my thumb backward and forward.. she started wipe her tears......

I heard louis saying in a low voice "here we go he started flirting " all of them giggled. " I heard that by the way "......

***** please 5comment and 5votes for the next chapter  :) ****