THE END :)

****Hello guys I am really sorry for not updating lately , I am realy busy cuz of school and things you know how life goes so please don't stop reading because lately I found my readers getting lesser and lesser so plz help me and share the story as much as you can.****

A/N:THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS THE ONE CALLED "GETTING BACK " I UNPUBLISHED DUE TO SEVERAL THINGS , SO WHATEVER IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW LOUIS AND ELANOR GOT BACK TOGETHER 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" This place is simply amazing " I said and he looked at me and smiled and turned to the sea again.

I came closer to him and kissed his cheeks he turned his head and looked down at me founding my head on his shoulder , then he hugged me and kissed me back .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spend the night talking, laughing and giving him more information about me .

*After 2 hours*

"It is getting late I guess we should return "I said

"yea we have or they will worry about us "

we got up took our things and went back to the car .

*after 10 minutes of driving*

"stop looking at the phone and look at the way instead " I said-shouted

"okay just one minute I am tweeting something , I am about to finish" he sais not even looking at me.

I nodded and looked at the street ,

"NIALLLL BE CAREFUL " I shouted but it was too late and we crushed into a van and the world turned white......

(Louis POV):

I got a phone call from a police officer and he said that Niall and Maddie crashed into a car .

Me and Elanoer rushed into the hospital after the phone call imideatly.

we got in and went to the waiting area.

"I guess you should call his mother" Elanoer said .

"No I think it is a bad idea she will get really worried  " I responded.

"but at least if anything happened she would have an idea of what happened" she insisted.

"yea I guess you are right "

I took my phone from my pocket and dialled Niall's mom number .....

after long time of waiting she finally picked up the phone  ....

(A/N : M is for Maura , L is for louis )

M: "Hello"

L: "Hi"

M: "Louis?! , why are you calling this late and where are you why didn't you came back you and the others. "

L: " Mmm it's a long story , but what's important now is that Er- N-Niall and Maddie mmm.."

M: " what's there , Louis"

L: " Mmm they crashed into a car and they are now in the hospital".

M: "WHAT??, are you talking seriously"

L: " Mmm yea , sorry ! ".

M: " which hospital are they?!".

I told her the hospital name and she said she is on her way ..

*After 15 mimutes or so*

Maura came and waited with us .

* After another 15 minutes*

The Maddie's Doctor came out and said " I am sorry "

At that Elanoer and Maura started crying...

After a while Niall's doctor came out and said also " I am sorry he didn't make it ". and then left

Elanoer , Maura and me started crying even harder.....

I called the others and told them and they came and tried to calm us down but they cried to ....

                  ** THE END **

**** HEY :) hope you enjoyed the story plz don't forget  to vote , comment , share , follow , and tell me if you liked the story :) :p ****.