Chapter 8

Rise

"So.. who are we suppose to look out for? EXO or the 3 guys?" I asked and V sighs.

"For now the 3 guys." V answered and I nodded slowly.

"Hey, can I take a walk outside?" I said and V looks outside.

"Just this once, but be back before 9." V said and I smiled.

"Thanks for the money though.." V said and I shake my head.

"We are family right?" I said and V looks at me, and I quickly leave the cafe.

+++

I went to a nearby park and I sat on a bench. I look up to see the sky filled with stars, shining brightly.

"It's pretty huh?"

A familiar voice said and I quickly turn to see Baekhyun wearing his normal black clothing.

"Yeah.. What are you doing here?" I asked and Baekhyun took a sit beside me.

"Well, I was taking a walk. How about you?"

"Well, the same reason as yours." I said and Baekhyun nodded.

"Hey, I only know your name but I didnt really get to know you well." Baekhyun suddently said and I lay back. I gave him a look.

"Well, the same goes to you." I said and Baekhyun groan alittle.

"Fine I will introduced myself first." Baekhyun paused.

"My name is Baekhhyun, I am living with my 8 brothers, I am the 4th oldest, I think... and I am a vampire." Baekhyun said and I smiled at him.

"Your turn." Baekhyun said and I sigh alittle.

"My name is Rise, I was teleported here, I am currently living alone in the human world and I am a detective. I was solving my 9 bestfriends case but I end up transported here." I said and Baekhyun somehow looks down.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked and Baekhyun looks up to me with a smile
on his face.

"Its nothing, so.. Have you solve the case?" Baekhyun asked and I blink.

"No. I have no idea how am I suppose to solve it since it was years ago, but my detective insisted me to find the clues." I said and Baekhyun nodded.

"Do you have anyone in your mind right now?" Baekhyun asked and I sigh.

"I have actually but he's no longer in the human world." I said and somehow, Grandma Lee told me something.

"Usually when a human dies, thier soul will be brought here and they will start a new life."

"Is it true that human who dies, thier soul will be brought here?" I asked and Baekhyun tilted his head alittle.

"Yeah.." Baekhyun said and I smiled.. But even if thier souls is here, I don't think they will recognize me.

"You know what, when I return, I will tell my boss that the case should be close." I said and Baekhyun gave me a confuse face.

"Why?"

"Because, I mean I know that they are somehow in this world but I just cant tell my boss about this. I will find a way to tell him that he should close this case." I said and smile at him.

"How about you? Do you have someone?" I asked Baekhyun and his face turns alittle pink.

"I do." Baekhyun plainly said and I smirked.

"Who is it? Kindly share with me." I said ans Baekhyun gave me a look.

"Why should I?"

"Oh, c'mon. We are getting to know each other. I promise I wont tell a single thing to your brothers." I said and make a promise. Baekhyun laughs and shakes his head.

"Well, I knew this girl since young. My brothers and I knew her." Baekhyun smiled as he stared at me. I could only smile sheepishly.

"But I don't think she will like me because of the stupid rumours and everything." Baekhyun said and I could only nodd.

"Tell her the truth. I'm sure she will listen. If I were her, I would listen to you since you guys know each other." I said and Baekhyun looks up at the sky.

I look towards Baekhyun. He looks so beautiful, I mean his face is so white and there were no flaws.

"Take a picture, it will last long." Baekhyun said and he smile alittle. I blink in awkwardness and Baekhyun laughs.

"Can I ask you something?" Baekhyun said and I nodd.

"Will you love a guy, that has done bad things in the past?" Baekhyun suddently asked and I frown.

"Yeah. ofcourse. I mean that's the past right?" I said and looks towards him. Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

"Will you return once you are in the human world?" Baekhyun suddently asked and I frowned while looking down.

Will I?

I then smiled towards him.

"I can't answer you right now, but I believe that if I return, I might have problems then." I said and smiled.

"Why did you asked?" I asked and Baekhyun stared at me.

"Nothing. Just feel like asking you that question." Baekhyun said and lay back. Until 9 at night, we spent the whole night talking.

Till I didn't realised that I had feelings for him.

+++