In the Middle of the Forest

A young poor girl,about 16 years old was lost in the forest in the middle of the night.In the middle of the forest where she saw a mysterious place.It was abandoned, big and gives a creepy feeling. By the time she went inside....

   One morning, a beautiful girl named Aisha had a fight with her parents.They were arguing so early in the morning that the neighbors would hear them shouting. I was so angry with my parents that without knowing I ran into the forest that was been forbidden to enter. While I was running, I tripped over a stone that made me bruise my knee. I was crying so loud that no one from the village can hear my loud cry. I tried to walk even with my bruised knee,I walk slowly like an old woman walking. After several hours, I saw a clean river,I went over there to help treat my injured knee and also for me to rest for the night.

The next day, I woke up and tried to stand.I was so hungry that I had to search for food.After I ate, I tried to go back but it was too late because I didn't remember which way to go back. A gust of wind passed by that made me shiver so I went to search for shelter,I searched and searched but the only things I could only see was trees,plants and animals. The day almost ended, I went to a safe nearby place to take a rest, then I slowly fell asleep.When I was sleeping,I dreamt about the time I argued with my parents, I suddenly woke up. It was already midnight, then I saw something twinkling in the forest. I thought there was a wolf or a bear so she took a stick below her.I tried to defend myself but after a short while,it kept on twinkling and twinkling.I slowly went over there with myself in a self-defense position. I walked nearer and nearer to it, then I saw a.....