Chapter 1: Babysitter in Bondage

It was a hot mid July Friday, and I was sitting at home bored.  I watched TV for awhile until about 10:00 when I got a phone call.  It was from the Swifts, who were good friends with my family.

"Thomas, can you babysit Taylor for the weekend?"  They asked.

They told me how their original babysitting plans had fell through last minute.  Also they said I'd be paid $20 an hour.  They lived in the rich neighborhood, so they had a lot of money.  I thought, why not, it's not like I was doing anything anyways, and Taylor can't be that hard to babysit, she's always nice and sweet when I see her.

So I went and got cleaned up.  I fixed my short dirty blonde hair and put on a green T-shirt, and kahki shorts.  I got over to their house at about 12:00.  They left me with instructions to put her to bed at 8:00, as well as a list of chores she could do if she got bored.  Then they told me they'd be back Monday morning.

I said good bye to her parents as they left the house.  Taylor was sitting on the couch  watching TV.  She sat there in a white tank top, red shorts, and a pair of long white athletic socks, which were all sweaty due to the heat.  Her golden hair was all curled and looked very smooth and soft.  She looked very beautiful.  She was 13 and I was 16.  She probably really didn't need a babysitter, but her parents were nervous about leaving her home alone for two days straight.

"What are you watching Taylor?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just bored.  There's nothing really on TV right now," she replied.

"Well if you're bored you can go go one of these chores,"  I suggested.

"Uhhhg, don't tell me what to do.  You're not my parents.  I don't even have to do those chores," she whined.

"Well your parents said that if you were bored it would be a good idea to do them," I remarked.

"Why are you bossing me around?  You're only three years older than me," she replied. 

"Well your parents put me in charge, so you have to do what I say," I stated sternly.

Taylor gave me an ugly annoyed face which was so adorable.  Then we argued for a few minutes until she finally agreed to go clean her room, however she wanted me to come with her.  I followed her up stairs and into her room, which wasn't super messy, but could definitely use a cleaning.  She told me to sit on her bed, so that I could see that she was cleaning her room.

I watched her clean for a couple minutes.  Then she went in her closet and pulled out some rope.  I watched her as she approached me, then before I cold do anything she jumped on top of me.  I tried to get her off me, but pretty soon she hand tied my hand and legs up with rope.

"Let me go Taylor!" I yelled.

"*sigh* Do I have to gag you," she complained as he took off her sweaty socks and shoved them in my mouth. 

Then she took out some colorful cotton scarves from her closet and tied about four tightly around my mouth, holding the socks in and effectively silencing me.  Then she laid me on my stomach on her bed and pulled my wrists and ankles together behind my back, using rope to put me in a tight hogtie.  Then she took out about ten scarves and tied them around my limbs to supplement the rope bonds, making it so I couldn't move at all.

She stood back and said, "Thomas, this is what you get for bossing me around.  Now you're gonna have to spend the weekend tied up."

I looked at her adorable victorious face with helpless eyes as I lay there unable to move at all.