Chapter 2: Who's in Charge Now?

I struggled at my bounds, with no hope of escape.  They were too tight.  Taylor had done a good job tying me up.  I watched Taylor as she continued to clean up her room.

"Don't even try to escape, you're not getting out of that," she said proudly.

I looked at her, she was so cute when she acted all powerful.  I started to enjoy being in the bounds.  After about ten minutes, Taylor finished cleaning up the room and then sat on the bed next to me.  I looked into her blue eyes.

"Now Thomas, I think you're a nice friend, but I don't like being bossed around by my friends.  This is your punishment," said Taylor, "Now if I ungag you are you gonna yell?"

I shook my head no.  Then Taylor untied the the scarves around my mouth, and I spit out the socks.

"Wow, Taylor, you're good at tying!  I can hardly move in these," I said

"Thank you, Thomas," said Taylor with a smile.

"Taylor, is it bad that I'm enjoying my punishment?"  I asked blushing.

She giggled, "Nope! That's good.  Now you'll enjoy this weekend."

I smiled, "You look really cute when you take charge, Taylor,"

"Do I really?" she said with a grin, as she stuffed the socks back in my mouth and tied the scarves back on, "am I cute now?"  She asked.

I nodded, then she backed up a bit on the bed and stretched her legs out putting her toes right under my nostrils.  Her feet were very stinky and the smell was very strong.  I scrunches my nose at the smell.

"Am I cute now?" asked Taylor.

I nodded excitedly.

"Aww you're so sweet Thomas," she said leaning over and hugging me, "you know, I think this is gonna be a fun weekend."