twenty two

5 Minutes with Barbara Palvin

A week ago, we got to hang out with rising model, Barbara Palvin, when she was in Paris doing a campaign for L'Oreal. Check out her 5 minutes interview!

Int: Hello, Barbara! It's really nice to meet you. How are you enjoying Paris so far?

Barbara: Bonjour! I'm having a blast at the moment, it's always nice to be here.

Int: Great to know! So you're the new face of L'Oreal Paris! How do you feel about this?

Barbara: Feels surreal. I've been working with L'Oreal for a year now, so they're like a family to me, and i am so blessed for this opportunity! It's a fun experience to me because it's always a pleasure working with L'Oreal.

Int: And, you're walking for Victoria's Secret this year!

Barbara: Yeah! I'm so excited and really looking forward to it. It's all i've been thinking lately.

Int: We cannot wait to see you hit the runway! And now we're about to take questions from twitter. We got this one from @1dsmiled, she asked, "Are you and Niall Horan dating? If not, who is he to you?"

Barbara: Well, we're not dating. We're super close. I really enjoyed his company that some people got it translated as something else. It's private really, but he's just one of my friends.

Int: Okay, next one is from @wingsbyvictoria, "How was the VS fittings? Please give us any clue on this year's show!"

Barbara: [chuckles] VS team would kill me if i spoil any details! I could only say that we got so many wings this year and we also got amazing guest stars. So yeah, just wait for it.

Int: Good luck! And thank you for chatting with us!

Barbara: It's a pleasure! Thank you!