twelve

BREAKING NEWS
BOYBAND MEMBER, NIALL HORAN AND MODEL BARBARA PALVIN IS DATING?

Yup! You heard it first from CelebrityKrush. The pair was spotted in Los Angeles after their first encounter in the cinema for Captain America; Winter Soldier.

 The pair was spotted in Los Angeles after their first encounter in the cinema for Captain America; Winter Soldier

A source told us they were relaxed in each other's company, and seemed to have a really good time together. Then they went in an Italian Restaurant for a dinner then left separately. But that's not the first/last time they're seeing each other! Both Horan and Palvin are active on social media, interacting, and being cute at the same time.

Horan even posted a picture on instagram, and has Palvin on the tag! We already loving the ship. Tell us what you think about Narbara!

___________

NOT HORAN, BUT STYLES?

Model Barbara Palvin was reported hanging out with One Direction heartthrob, the one and only, Harry Styles.

Hold on, how about Niall Horan, Styles' band mate?

Palvin seemed close with both men, but Harry may had introduced Barbara to his family member, his sister, Gemma Styles. Yesterday, Palvin posted a picture of her and Gemma with the caption "#TheBetterStyles".

We were just warming up to Narbara, but now we have Harbara along the way. Which one is your ship? Poll below!

___________

damn it barbara make your own mind