Author's Note

Thank you everyone for reading!

I was thinking about taking this story down once it was finished but it got a few more reads than I expected so I reckon I might as well just keep it posted.

Don't hesitate to check out any of my other stuff.

- FLAWLESS

"you are clearly mistaken, for being flawless would be the greatest of flaws"

Liam has fallen for that breathtakingly gorgeous woman that struts by him every morning at the underground station. But perhaps the blinding this love provides is all that he can handle. And maybe, she's hiding the fact that a love so strong can't be corresponded.
Not while her love for Camden remains.

On the other hand, Camden's struggling to find a purpose in life. She might just need a little push to make her find hope again, which could be provided by a certain someone.

A story about two scientists who fell out of love for the same reason they fell in love again.

- My Dark Diary h.s.

Katherine is only 22 when she is hospitalised for psychotic depression. She starts a diary as another source of relief, through which she expresses all her feelings and thoughts. Meanwhile, Harry Styles is hospitalised in the same center for drug addiction.

Will their paths ever meet?

- My Name is Africa

"Hi. My name is Africa and I don't have any friends."

A story about romance, passion for music, and the eternal escape from loneliness.

That's all! I hope you enjoyed the read and also hope I will see you again.

Lots of love.

- Whitney