Chapter 32

After Donghae exit the room to look for Tiffany the rest carried on, except for Taeyeon and Jessica. Seeing how Taeyeon just sat there without saying anything, Jessica looked at her disgusted.

“I’m going to use the phone outside.” Taeyeon stated then stood up and walks outside.

Jessica rolled her eyes and mumbled, “You would never care about her.”

“What’s that, Jessica?” Changmin asked. He was sitting on Jessica’s left side while Yuri was on her right.

“Nothing.” She replied.

“Jessica ah, would you like to go to the movies with me?” He proposed then added, “Just me and you?”

Jessica smiled when she felt Yuri’s grip on her right hand. She turned over to Changmin and said, “Sorry Changmin, but I’m already taken.”

“What? Who is it? Do I know him?” Changmin questioned.

“You do but you don’t.” Jessica replied then smiled at him. “Ya, Yuri ah…you’re hurting me.” She stated once she turned to face Yuri. Once Yuri lets go of her grip, Jessica linked her fingers with Yuri’s hand and leaned her head on her shoulder. “Stop being jealous.” She whispered.

***

Taeyeon didn’t really need to use the phone at all. She wanted to check if Tiffany was ok even though Donghae has already followed her. Once she was about to turn the corner, she heard Tiffany’s and Donghae’s voices causing her to halt and listen.

“Are you okay? You don’t look good.” Donghae asked as she looked at Tiffany worriedly.

“I’m fine, really...” Tiffany replied and forced a smile though the tears that formed were visible in her eyes. Her voice suddenly cracks.

“Tiffany, is there anything wrong? Is it because of…that song? Or…Taeyeon?” He asked though reluctantly. “I’ve heard of your relationship with Taeyeon before.” He added.

“I’m fine…” She lied in her crackling voice again trying to hold back her tears. “Let’s go back now.” She said forcing out another smile and headed back towards the room. And as they turn the corner, they heard Taeyeon’s voice and it surprised them.

“Yeah appa, I remember. I will watch my health, don’t worry. You should worry about your health too.” Taeyeon said then turns to Tiffany and Donghae signaling to them to go inside first. “What about umma, is she okay?” She asked but once Tiffany and Donghae had entered the room, Taeyeon closed her phone. Obviously, she was faking it. Tiffany, you are still hurt because of me? Taeyeon thought as she watches Tiffany and Donghae enter the room.

***

After noraebang, the girls all went back to their dorm to rest. Needed to brush her teeth before bed, Taeyeon enters the bathroom and coincidently, Tiffany was also opening the bathroom doors.

“I’m just going to brush me teeth so if you don’t mind, go ahead.” Taeyeon stated seeing how Tiffany was about to go back out.

“I was going to brush my teeth as well.” Tiffany said then went back in the bathroom. And with that the two began to brush their teeth sharing the same sink. Just when Taeyeon was about to leave the bathroom, Tiffany called her. “Taeyeon ah.”

“What is it?”

“Um…” Tiffany hesitated. “Yuri and Jessica are going on a date tomorrow and I will be really bored at home alone…so…I was wondering if maybe we could…I don’t know…catch a movie together…or dinner…or something.” She finally asked with her trembling voice. “Only if you want to that is.” She added trying to avoid the impression that she’s clinging on her again.