Proposal

Their proposals with you!

Requested by ~ the-female-loki

Thanks for requesting!

***

Ted

Early that night when you got home from work all you wanted to do was lie down and sleep.

But of course Ted was there, so that might've been a little problem.

"Hey sweetie! Welcome home!" Tell yelled in your face.

"Hey baby" you pecked him quickly on the lips.

"I need to show you something..." Ted said dragging you to the door, "it's pretty cool and youre not going to want to miss it."

You were about to ask him if it could wait until tomorrow, but you had a weird vibe towards the whole surprise and you couldn't figure out why.

"Okay let's go Ted"

You both walked down the streets and make a bunch of what seems like random turns, until you reach a little diner called "Maes".

At first you were a little confused, until you realized that Maes was the first place you and Ted met. You were both sitting at the diner making small talk.

"Ted-"

"Shhhhh" Ted said interrupting you.

Ted held the door for you as you walked in. You immediately stared in awe.

There were roses everywhere in the diner, some were even hanging off of the ceiling. A small orchestra was playing in the corner. A quartet. You look to the seats where you and Ted sat on your first date. And they had rose petals all over them.

We were so much so in awe that you didn't notice Ted walking to those chairs and asking you to come with.

When you sat down, Ted said "I know this is a lot to process. I just want the best for you (Y/N). I love you with everything I have, and I would never want that to change. I want to be with you forever, with that said:
(Y/N), (Y/L/N)? Will you marry me?"

There it was, the question, the most gut-wrenching decision a girl has to make. But you were ready, a commitment to the best guy you've ever met.

"Yes!" You and Ted kissed as the orchestra played on.

Mr. and Mrs. Mosbey <3

.

Barney

Barney was gone the whole day, you got home from work early to find a note saying 'hey babe, just stopped at the apartment to grab my suitcase. I won't be home until tomorrow, theres an important facetime meeting in China I have to work with. Love you"

You were going to be home for another 30 hours. You took a hot bath, grabbed a book, and cuddled up onto the couch.

It couldn't have been over 15 mins when you heard a loud crash outside.

You naturally run to the patio to see what it was and when you glanced out, you're heart nearly stopped.

Barney was on the building across the street and there was a giant neon sign hanging over the building. In big bold letters it said "(Y/N), WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

The loud crash was caused by a riot down on the ground floor, people were complaining that they're apartment 'suddenly went dark'

You saw Barney kneel down on top of th building and hold out a box, assuming theres a ring in it you say "YES" and nod your head to make sure he knows you accept.

You see him run back and about 3 mins later he comes knocking on the door panting as he runs up to you and kisses you. "I love you" he whispers

.

Marshall

Today was the busiest day both you and Marshall have ever had. And the sad part was, it was your anniversary today, of the first time you met. You didn't get to see each other until 11:00 p.m..

You woke up to Marshall already being gone, he had work until 3:00 since he begged his boss to let him go home early to spend the rest of the day with you.

While he was gone, you decided to clean the apartment. When you looked under the sink for Windex you were all out.

No problem, you run to the store to get more, checking the time you realized you still have 6 hours left before he comes home.

When you finished buying Windex it was about 12:00. You hopped into your car and turned the ignition. Only your car didn't start. You keep turning and turning but the car doesn't start. "Great." You said out loud.

You called Marshall but he didn't pick up. You ended up sitting there until about 1:30 when Marshall called back.

"Hey baby, sorry I was in a meeting"

"That's okay, hey I stopped at the grocery market to buy some more Windex but when I got out the car wouldn't start. So I'm kinda stuck here" you say over the phone.

"Oh baby!! I'm sorry, ill come right away."

You got a call a little while later around 3:00.

"Mrs. Erikson?"

"Oh that's a little premature, but yeah that's me"

"This is the Manhattan Police, we have your husband Marshall in custody for speeding while yelling profanity out the window of his car. We need you to come pick him up."

"That might be a problem, see-"

"See you soon" the policeman hung up.

"......my car is broken" you finished your sentence to yourself.

You walked about 3 miles before you got there. Seeing that you had no money for a cab, you only brought 5 dollars to buy Windex.

When you finally got to Marshall, he hugged you and thanked you.

"Sorry (Y/N)!!! I was speeding and trying to get the other cars to move so I could get to you soonr."

"That's okay, um Marshall I have a question"

"Yes go ahead!"

"When the police called me, they referred to me as Mrs. Erikson..."

"Oh" Marshall slightly blushed, "I gave it away"

"What?"

Just then a short police lady came with marshalls belongings. Inside the clear evidence bag was a small black box.

Marshall took it out and opened the box, revealing a giant diamond.

"I never want us to be parted like this ever again, I always want you to be with me. I love you so much (Y/N). Will you marry me?"

" YES!!"

The whole police department stopped and clapped for you.

You ran up and kissed him,
"happy anniversary"

.

***

I wanted to make marshalls a little longer, since I don't give him enough credit in my fanfic. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Requests are still being worked on and they're ALSO STILL OPEN!