Your Getaway Place

OKAY THIS IS PART 50!

Some place you both wanna go just to get away from reality and work stress.

Ted

When you and Ted are both stressed out, you both tend to find yourself going anywhere but your apartment. Sometimes you'd go to get coffee, and other times you both find yourself getting in the car just to go somewhere.

The truth was, it didn't matter where you were, as long as you had each other and you were somewhere other than the apartment or your work office.

Sometimes you'd both take a trip to the top of the empire state building, or Coney island. You are able to love each other and able to take a deep breath away from stress.

Barney

The bedroom.  *wink*

(JK)

Barney, with his secret jobs and loads of money, always decides to take you to tropical islands. They're quite and filled with happy people besides yourselves. Sometimes you needed to walk the beaches or see a new environment. You sit under the moon and watched the waves with the man of your dreams.

Eating fruit and drinking all the margaritas you could have until you passed out. But laying under the stars with Barney made you clear your mind, and you think that Barney knew that.

Marshall

You both go to the bar, it might seem bad that you drink all the time, but it's not terrible if it gets your mind off of things like work and home life. You both can relax while drinking a beer.

And sometimes it isn't about drinking, it was about how you could watch the people at the bar and workers. The fact that when you sat in that booth, everything was normal and stable unlike your stressful life.

Marshall always made fun of the same people everytime you went. And you laughed they glared. It almost became a routine if it weren't for the people getting annoyed and finding a new bar.

***

Quick long overdue update, sorry everyone.