Your adele song

Andy- all I ask
"So why don't we just play pretend"
"ANDY, I can do this anymore, all the late nights and never see in you because of touring, it hurts too much, please can you just go" I screamed at him as he stood still. "Please y/n y/n baby, please don't do this tonight, not our anniversary, just tonight any we have a normal night then tomorrow I'll leave" he stuttered out like a last breath. "Fine" as the tear galled down my cheeks, here we stood- slightly frozen, for hours. It was pretend for the night, our last night.
Cc- make you feel my love
"When the rain is blowing in your face"
At the pond, me and cc were having a normal day in the sun, with monster and pizza, it was amazing. Suddenly the rain came tumbling down, "cc run" I yelled trying not to get wet. "Hold up hold up" cc spoke, yanking me back in place. As the world relished in the LA rain, calmly we stood, kissing in the hailing rain.
Ashley- rolling in the deep
"I couldn't help feeling, we could have had it all"
"Ashley Abrocket Purdy, loving friend, father and husband, always be remembered" the mesmerised words instilled on the cold grey grave. It was not meant to be this way, I still hear the heart wrenching feeling when I first found out. The deadly call Andy got when we were in the delivery room. The tears drenched our face. Nobody dared move. The baby didn't know a thing, his daddy was dead.
Jinxx- hello
"There's such a difference between us"
His POV
"Jinxx, look at her, she wears pink and loves Justin Bieber, for Christ sake, she would never love you" jake spoke softly, scared to break me. Once again they spoke about y/n, the girl that sat at the coffee window every day, that I gaze at. Her long blond crazy curly hair and her curves hit all the right places, she makes me crazy. Yet we are completely different. She would never love me, she doesn't see me. Rushing to band practice, we walked out the door, passing my princess. One last look, I turned around. she looked back at me, she waved. My heart skipped a beat. She saw me.
Jake- one and only
"To forgive your past and simply be mine"
His POV
Silence blanketed the air, no one moved, no one spoke, no one breathed. It was dead silent. Eventually the graceful music stared to play, the most beautiful girl in the most wonderful dress danced down the aisle. The girl of my dreams was here an I couldn't be happier. We finally made it, with the past gone, she was officially mine in a hour. No more crazy ex-girlfriends or stalkers. That gorgeous lady lingering at the top of my fingertips was mine. Forever and always. As the service was wrapped up, the kiss I craved since the moment she walked in, I planted on her ruby red lips. "I love you y/f/n so much" I whispered in her right ear, making her giggle. That giggle was mine. Surviving the past, I got the girl.
Lunging forward, I awoke. My dream still playing on repeat, not that I didn't mind. Sweat drenched my forehead. "I'm sorry my dear for all the pain I caused you, my sweet love y/n" mingled with the cold frosty mountain air. If only I could go back, she would be mine, yet she couldn't forget the torture I caused. She didn't forget the past. She wasn't mine anymore.