Introductions, Please...

Hello, hello. This book is about the characters of OZMAFIA!! and pretty much imaginative lives they live. I'm not sure of whether or not this is the first Ozmafia fanfiction here in Wattpad but I care no less.

Here is a brief synopsis of Ozmafia but if you are very interested just search on Google.

For readers interested (if not familiarized): Ozmafia is an otome game made by Poni-Pashet. They have link in YouTube which the OP itself. (You know compared to other Japanese otome games, this the very first time I actually heard a English song as an OP, really. Are anymore of it?)

So the story prompt is that Fuka (the heroine) doesn't have any memories of herself so she wanders through a mafia town??? (Maybe she thought that someone might recognize her or smth.) So the mafia locals (I would call them) report her to the people-in-charge which is the Oz Family. So the Oz Family comes and picks her up and calls for a meeting with the other families. They discuss on what to do with Fuka which ended up with the Oz Family. They give her a place (a little hut...) to sleep in and give her a tour of the place and the town sometime soon. So while the Oz fam goes on touring, they tell her all about the Tower in the middle which a brick path (not certain which one) leads back to the mansion. (At least now she's not gonna lost for the second time around... which reminds me of Haruka of UtaPri... she so damn cute when she got lost...)

So the characters of the families:

Oz - Caramia (the boss), Kyrie (pronounced as Ki-rie-eh not ki-rie... he's the second in command), and Axel (the Kagaporime??? Idk if I got that right...)

Grimm - (no hierarchy) Scarlet, Hansel and Gretel

Stivali - Pashet

Wolf Gang - Caesar and So (both dudes btw)

Brothel - Dorian Gray, Man boy, Alfani (idk if I spelled it right just correct me if I'm wrong)

Others:
- Robin Hood (spoiler alert: he has a wife who is in a coma)

- Heidi

- and Hameln

So here is a link to its game play: https://breadmasterlee.com/2013/07/25/otome-game-review-ozmafia/

And that's all!