Adorable

Bucky woke curled into Steve's side, he was nice and warm, he then snuggled up closer to him, Steve peeked an eye open, then closed it quickly as Bucky looked at his face, Bucky smirked, and nuzzled his neck, Steve wrapped an arm over Bucky's right shoulder, Bucky kissed Steve's neck purring, Bucky pulled the covers over his shoulders shivering, Steve rubbed his hand up and down Bucky's arm, Bucky started to warm up, so he pulled up over the pillow, and kissed Steve's forehead, Steve purred, and kissed his neck. "Why do you have to be so damn adorable all the time Bucky......" Steve said sluggishly, Bucky crawled over Steve, and fell off the bed before he could get situated, he got up shaking his head with his hand on it. "I don't know...Why are you always so damn sexy..?" Bucky purred and walked out of the room. Steve shook his head, and moved his slightly longer than usual hair out of his face, he got up and followed Bucky into the kitchen, the other Avengers were at the table eating, Nat looked up and starred at the two slug bugs before saying: "Why are two so bruised up?" She teased as she took another bite of cereal. Bucky shook his once again, "My head hurts too.." Bucky scratched his long brunette colored hair, his green/brown eyes flashing a look at Nat that only the Winter Soldier could make. Nat gave him a look of disapproval, shaking her head, she stood up and put her bowl in the sink, Steve sat down at the table, and Tony gave Steve a warning glance at Steve to look at Bucky's expression. Steve shook his head, and started to eat a bowl of cereal he had fixed while Nat and Bucky were rambling on.

After breakfast, Bucky was fast asleep on the couch, his head in Steve's lap, with the TV turned on, Steve's head was hanging over the edge of the couch behind his neck, Bucky inched closer to him, shaking Bucky started to speak in his sleep, saying: "No.....no...why..? Th-thi-this...c-can't..b-be..n-no..help..help..Help...HElp...HELp....HELP.." His cries grew louder , until Steve woke, and started shaking Bucky by his shoulders, Bucky jerked open his eyes, and pulled a knife from his pocket, and slammed it right in front of Steve's neck. "Woah..Bucky its okay...its just me..Steve.." Bucky put down the knife and sighed, "was I having a nightmare....?" He asked quietly. Steve nodded, "why did you have a knife with you....Bucky..?"Steve asked quietly, rubbing his hand on Bucky's cheek, clearing away a few tears on his face. Bucky sighed, "I always....do.." He rolled off the couch and got up sluggishly. "Bucky are you feeling okay? You've been really sluggish lately.." Steve asked. Bucky turned and starred down, "is it really that obvious....?" He scratched his head, Steve walked over to him and pulling him into a hug, kissing his forehead,"Its okay Bucky..I've got you.."Bucky nodded into his chest, "I love you Stevie..til' the end of the line..." Steve smiled brightly, "I love you too Buck, til' the end of the line..pal......" Steve took Bucky upstairs and dropped him into the bed, Steve then got in after him, and they curled up together. Steve watched Bucky for a moment, "you'll always be adorable to me...no matter what happens..you're mine..my adorable little Bucky..adorable.."