Floppy sweater

Bucky walked into the lab where Tony and Bruce worked on some projects, Bucky sat down on a stool and watched them work, Tony turned and laughed. "Nice sweater, Bucky." He smirked, as Bucky looked at the big sweater he was wearing, he then looked up at Tony and smirked, he stood up and walked over to see what they were working on, Tony bent down and screwed in a bolt, he then came back up and starred at Bucky, as Bucky smirked creepily, Tony turned and was waked in the head, he turned around and Bucky had a straight face on, Tony narrowed his eyes and turned again, but was waked again, Tony glared, as the brunette watched Bruce, still with a straight face, Tony turned his head away again to watch Bruce, just as Bucky was about to swing his floppy sweater sleeves, Tony turned. "Aaha! Gotcha!" Tony smirked, as he was slapped in the face with the sweater, Tony stood back up and grabbed the brunette by the collar of the sweater just as Steve walked in. "Tony!" Steve screeched across the room, Bucky smirked and ran over to his boyfriend, and hugged him smirking creepily at Tony."Oh my God you've gotta be kidding me!" Tony pouted and turned back to his work, every now and again checking back to see if Bucky was behind him. Steve took Bucky up stairs and set him in the bed, getting in with him, Steve turned over out of habit, and curled up to the brunettes side, as the brunette rapped his metal arm around Steve's head."Bucky why was Tony about to beat you up?" Steve asked curiously starring at the brunette, Bucky starred him back in the eyes."Eh..n-nothing.." Steve purred and shook his head."Forget it.." Steve said quietly, starting to fall asleep."Good night my little danger magnet.." Steve yawned, and Bucky closed his eyes, starting to fall asleep as well."Good night my little Captain Stevie.."