Part 2: Nightmares are real

Y/n looked around and asked Mark," where are we?" "At my apartment, but you were asleep for 4 hours. Is everything okay?", Mark asked. Y/n is scared and confused of what happened in the car, not knowing what to believe. "Everything is fine," y/n lied, but what was going on in his/her mind was "I am scared as hell. I don't know what d/y is up to, but I bet this has something to do with Dark, but what could it be?" Unaware that the inner demon didn't just want Dark, he/she wanted to work with Anti too.

As y/n and Mark walked into his apartment, y/n was surprised to see the one person who he/she did want to see. "Hey Mark, who is your new friend?" asked jack. "Jack, this is y/n," replied Mark. As y/n was about to shake Jack's hand, jack hugged him/her. As he stepped way, jack apologized. "sorry if i surprised you like that, lad/lass. i was born to be a hugger." "It's cool jack," y/n replied.

"Hey mark, where am I going to sleep?" asked y/n. "you can sleep in the guest room, third door on the right," Mark said. As y/n walked into the guest room, he/she realized that there was a mirror behind the door, and when looking into the mirror, he/she saw D/Y. "well, well, it appears that both guys are here, things couldn't have gone any better, and now my plan will be put into action, but i will not tell the likes of you," said D/Y. "why are you doing this?" y/n asked D/Y, but it was too late. D/Y was gone.

Fearful of what is going to happen, y/n went to warn jack and mark, but it was too late. Anti and Dark just took over when D/Y was talking to Y/N.