Part 3: Run For Your Life

When y/n saw that Dark and Anti take control, he/she got out of the house as fast as ever and ran for his/her life. Y/n was confused about what was happening, and asked why this was happening to him/her. "You have nowhere to run or hide. Just accept the means that you'll become what you were destined to be," says d/y. "embrace your insanity."

Y/n sighed in defeat letting d/y take control. he/she felt all her will slip away to the will of the darkness within his/her heart.

"Welcome to the fun, D/Y.", says Darkiplier. "Well thanks, Dark. I think tonight is going to be killer," said D/N. All 3 laugh in delight,  yet Jack, Mark, and y/n needed to think of a way for their evil counterparts can split from them, so y/n, Jack and Mark can take back their control of their bodies.

Y/N asked Mark," Do you think there may be a way for us to get control back?" "There maybe a chance, but it requires weakening the demons and having beings of light help us," said Mark. Jack then suggested, "let's go find them then."

It didn't take long for the 3 of them to find their angelic counterparts, and asks them to vanquish the demonic personas temporarily until a solution is found to split the darkness out.