My Life

My Life

"Babe, is the bottle almost done?" I heard Jeremiah ask. Jer is in Alexis's nursery.

I heard a beep, not a second later, Alexis start crying and Jer trying to calm her down. "Calm down, baby girl. Shh, papa will be here in a second." I heard Jeremiah coo at Alexis.

I quickly shook the rest of the formula into the water, then I put it into the microwave for twenty second. 

The beeping of the microwave brought me back down to earth from listening to Jer talk to our little baby girl. I grabbed the bottle and shook it some more. I dropped some on my skin to test it. I sighed, having a baby is rough; but I wouldn't change it for the world. Alexis may only be two weeks old, but is already my whole world. I love my baby girl. 

I ran up the stairs quickly and stopped when I reached the door to the nursery. I smiled at the sight I seen. It's adorable. 

Jeremiah is sitting in the rocking chair with Alexis laying on his chest. They are both asleep. 

Jer is about six-three and very good looking. He has light brown hair with bright gorgeous green eyes. He is twenty-six years old. He has a very sharp jaw line and it fits him very well. He has a eight-pack and a body anybody would die for. He has a lot of muscles. He is also very, very, very, tan.

While I'm at it, I guess I will tell you who I am and who Alexis is. Well my name is Asher. I am twenty-six years old also. I stand at six foot. I have flippy blond hair and bright blue eyes. I have a six-pack and I also have a lot of muscles. I am very tan as well, but not as much as Jer. Jeremiah and I are both basketball players. That is how we met.

Alexis is Jeremiah and my daughter. We had my sister carry our baby for us. We used her eggs since she looks just like me with Jeremiah's sperm. She is absolutely gorgeous. She has Jeremiah's light brown hair with bright blue eyes just like me. She is loved by so many and she is only to weeks old.

"Stop staring at us like that Ash." I jumped. My eyes widened to the size of a plate.

I cleared my throat. "Staring at you like what?" He started to slowly stand up but freaked out when Alexis started to cry.

"Dreamy like. Now help me." I walked over to him and grabbed Alexis from him and gave her the bottle, to which she stopped crying. Arms snaked around my waist. I then felt my back slam into Jer's chest. "I love you, babe. You're such a good father."

I smiled and kissed Alexis's forehead, "I love you too. You are a good father, too." I leaned into his body.

A couple minutes later, Alexis drank the whole bottle. Little piggy. That's my baby girl.

"She's just like her dad." I told Jer. I laughed and Jeremiah chuckled sarcastically.

Burping her and changing her put her to sleep, when I got done, I put her in her crib to sleep. 

I stood watching her sleep. She is so precious. Jer is standing behind me with his chin on my shoulder and arms around my waist. "Can we take a short nap?" Jer asked. I chuckled softly but nodded my head. 

I grabbed Jer's hand and pulled him out of Alexis's nursery and into our room which is right across the hall.

I pushed him onto the bed after he took off him shirt and shorts. He typically only likes to sleep in his boxers. Today, he has decided to wear his Family Guy boxers. I giggled. YES, I SAID GIGGLED GOT A PROBLEM BRO?

"Oh, you're laughing at me now, huh?" Jer chuckled. He reached up to me and threw me on the bed. I laughed loudly. 

****Dont read from here on out if you dont like boy on boy scenes.******

Jer climbed on top of me and slipped my shirt off. He leaned down to kiss me, it start out slow and then turned passionate. The kiss turned into a hot and steamy one. 

He started to grind his lower half against mine and we both moaned. I rubbed my fingers through his soft but yet tough hair and tugged on it earning a moan from him. He stopped grinding just long enough to push his hand into my sweatpants and boxers. Jer grabbed my shaft and started rubbing up and down my length slowly. I could feel his hard on poking my inner thigh. GOD HE IS HUGE!!

I panted. "Jer!" I moaned out. "I-I'm g-gonna." I no more say anything, a crying sound came from the room across from Jeremiah and my room. 

Jer stopped his hand movement instantly. He dropped his head on shoulder and groaned. "Why?!?" He groaned in my ear, softly. I chuckled. 

"She's a baby, Jer. Stop cussing her out in your head." I said still panting. 

God, I love my life and it only just started.