We're dating!

"Hey guys, we're back!" announced the pair, holding hand affectionately. 

"Oh, hi Juvia..."

Lucy looked down at the two and couldn't believe her eyes. To make sure, she rubbed her eyes in confusion. 

"Uh, what's going on?" Natsu asked tugging onto Lucy's back, still dazed from losing against Gildarts again. 

"Natsu, look! They're... they're holding hands." she wailed. 

Gray and Juvia turned to each other and smiled in agreement, still holding hands.

"We're dating!" they exclaimed. 

The bluenette exploded in embarrassment seconds later, tightly hugging her prince, whilst screaming "Oh, Gray-sama you're so sexy when you say that we're dating."

The ice-boy gently placed his finger on her soft lips, tracing down to her chin whilst silently whispering in to her ear, "Shhh... you're too loud."

Her heart began racing quickly, as his sexy gaze was fixed solely on her lips. Tilting her chin upwards, he licked his lips seductively, staring into her sea-blue eyes and drew closer. 

She felt as if all her nerves were now concentrated in her plump lips, gently coated with peachy lip-gloss. Flustered, and hot, she awaited for the tingling sensation to be fulfilled. 

"Mnnnnn, Gray-samaaaa..."

"Huh?" The bluenette woke up suddenly, with a pillow tightly attached to her lips. 

Confused and blushing, she lifted the duvet and it smelt familiar.

"Gray-sama... No way. It can't be", she thought to herself as she stratched her still-neat aqua hair. 

Looking down again, she was in shock, as it really was a different bed. 

"So, it was just a dream, I guess. But, more importantly, where am I?" Juvia mumbled under her breath. 

"At your prince's palace, Juvia." a familiar voice spoke, appearing through the door wearing an elegant, princely smile. 

A/N: If you're wondering that the number of kiss scenes is unlike my writing style, it's ironically due to my innocence. I assumed all fan-fiction had a heavy amount of kissing and so included it when I wrote this book. Reading it over, these scenes are actually pretty detailed and I'm surprised I managed to write it myself.