"Paint me like one of your French girls"

Such simple words can have a powerful impact.

If you ever asked Daisy how would she want to be wooed by a guy, she would have never answered that if he just said 'hi' her heart would lurch.

Yet this time it seems totally different.

Daisy still has on her rosy cheeks as Cole turns a darker shade when he realizes how dumb it actually sounded out loud.

It always goes better in your head.

So, he tried again.

"What's your name darling?", his deep voice startled her.

She turned and fluttered her eyelashes, "Daisy... like the flower".

The man smiles, "That explains why you are so beautiful".

And boom, the wave of confidence Cole was used to having came back.

Daisy simply blushes in reply and looks down.

Cole thinks of how adorable she looks when she's nervous, right in front of him.

"You're the guy from the diner; strawberry shake guy", Daisy points out and laughs.

Cole geuninely smiles, his day seeming brighter already, and says, "You're the waitress who dropped my strawberry shake".

With that Daisy groans in embarrassment and tries to explain herself, "It wasn't me! Those boys tripped me--"

She doesn't get to finish because Cole is already laughing at how serious she got and shakes his head, "I know, I saw. I was just messing with ya'. You're adorable when you get mad".

They start to walk back where Cole was originally seated, him leading them. Daisy pouts and crosses her arms.

"That's not fair", she whines, but once she realizes how childish she sounds, she flips her hair and makes a straight face. "But I'm fine now, I hope they learned a lesson".

Cole chuckles and nods, "And if they don't I'll teach my own".

Daisy takes off her skates to sit by Cole as he sits on the blanket he had brought.

Daisy notices the crumpled pieces of paper around them and the stray pencils. "Aspiring artist?", she tilts her head curiously.

"More like student, I have an assignment that I wanted to start early but I just can't do it".

Daisy seems to take matters into her own hands and grabs a clean sheet with a pencil. "What's the assignment?".

Cole sighs, "To draw something naturally beautiful. Something aesthetically pleasing...", as soon as he finishes his words it's like a light bulb goes on in his head.

Daisy on the other hand simply hums, "Beautiful". She notices a few flowers on the ground that happen to be daises and beams. "Draw a flower! There's daises right here".

She goes to pick them and brings a hand full with a wide smile on her features.

She lays on the ground, her hair fanned out, and throws the flowers in the air, making them land gracefully on her locks.

Cole watches in pure fascination and in awe at the beauty that's being displayed in front of him yet, Daisy is oblivious to the situation.

She looks like a princess, a queen, an angel; so effortlessly beautiful, without makeup, smile on display, making her eyes light up and her features seeming so care free. It was almost blinding...

Like the sun; it's tempting to look at the sun, to look at it's beauty, feel it's heat radiating onto you. You want to look at it for as long as you can, look at the breathtaking blazing red flare, yellow-filling brightening anything in sight, the orange seeming to balance the fire and sunlight. The rays fanning around it like a crown, protecting the beauty and naming it's regalness; meaning that no matter how desirable the sun is, it's unreachable, untouchable, because you are nothing to compare with the sun. You have nothing on it's beauty; it makes you question why can I not reach the sun? Is it because I am simply not worthy? You want to look until you can't take it anymore; until your eyes are watering, tears brimming your line of sight and you are forced to shield them from the beauty because it's so breathtaking, that it's blinding.