Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s POV
After I packed, I quickly went to the entrance/exit of Camp. I was the first one there. I waited till Annabeth, Percy, and Tyson finally got here.

"Now what?" Percy asked.

I looked at Annabeth, knowing she always has a plan.

"We have to take the taxi again." Annabeth said as she grabbed a drachma from her bag.

Percy and Tyson groaned.

"Stthi hrma diabols!" Annabeth shouted as she threw the drachma to the ground. The drachma sunk into the ground then a New York taxi cab came.

The door opened by itself then the window rolled down.

"No dollars, no credit cards. Drachmas only. Exact...Change...Please." All three of the sisters said.

"Chop, chop! Get in the cab." One of the sisters said as we got in.

"We just had this cab sanitized for your protection." The driver said.

"It wasn't this year, though." The middle one said.

"Excuse me, we're trying to get to Florida." Percy said.

The driver gasped.

"Our kind of fair. Pricey."

She started the cab and it lurched forward. We almost ran into trees.

"Look out!" I yelled as we barely dodged another tree, making Percy lean against me.

"Oh calm down. You survived the last we drove you to Camp."

"Yeah but that was when you had your eye. And none of you are wearing it." Annabeth said.

"The last time I saw it, you put it in the glove compartment, Anger."The driver said.

"Don't use that tone with my name." Anger sassed.

"Well it's not there this time." The other sister said.

"Ah ha! Found it." Anger said as she grabbed the eye from the visor.

She turned around.

"And it's 20/20."

"Mine too!" Tyson said happily.

"Shouldn't the driver get the eye?" Percy suggested as we all nodded.

"Nah she'll be fine." Anger said as she turned back around and placed the eye in her eye socket.

She saw the upcoming tree coming to us.

"Tempest, split!"

'Tempest' pulled on a lever. The cab then split into two. I looked at the gap and saw Percy was barely hanging on.  Percy saw the tree coming towards him. He yelled until Tyson pulled him back into the cab just in time.

The cab went back to normal and was going faster than ever

"How did ya'll survive this in the first place!?" I yelled.

"I honestly don't know." Percy yelled back at me.

The cab then ran over the fence and swirved back onto the road.

"You know the kid is right. The driver should have the eyeball. He's a freakin genius." The driver said.

"You're the one who put it in the visor." Anger said.

"While it's on the table. I haven't had a turn in quite some time." Tempest said.

Anger slapped/punched her in the face. Tempest gasped.

"Oh, no, you didn't!" Tempest said as she slapped Anger back.

"Oh, yes I did." Anger said.

Soon all three of the sisters were hitting each other.

"Hands on the wheel at least, ok?" Percy said.

Then one of the sisters pushed a red button that said 'Hyper Speed', making us lean back against the seat.

"We're all gonna die aren't we?" Percy asked.

"Pipe down." Anger said.

"Didn't that prophecy say you're gonna make it till at least 16?" The driver said.

"W-Wait you know about the Great Prophecy?" Percy asked.

"Oh, sure"

"The Oracle is a friend."

"We're besties."

"BFFs"

Tempest slapped the back of Anger's head, making the eyeball pop out of her socket. The eye bounced to the window and landed on Annabeth's hand.

"Ugh!" She said as she passed the eye to me.

"Ew, gross! Get it off me!" I said as I passed the eye to Percy.

He grabbed the eye.

"What do you know about the prophecy?" He asked.

The three sisters tried to grab the eye from him. But then Percy the eye out the window.

"No!" The sisters yelled.

I looked at Annabeth.

"We can't let them tell Percy about the Prophecy. He's not ready to know it yet."

Annabeth nodded and then came up with an idea.

"Percy you have to give the eye back if you don't we will go faster till we break into million of pieces."

I don't know if it was true but I didn't question it.

"Percy just give them the eye back right now. Please!"

Percy thought about it before he gave the eye back to the driver. Annabeth noticed the running meter that was up to 10,000 drachmas.

"I think we're a little short on drachmas." She whispered to me.

"WHAT!?" The sisters yelled as they slammed on the brakes.

The taxi hits a curb making it launch into the air and landed right side up and bounces to a stop. The three sisters faced us.

"What do you..." The driver said.

"Think we're..." Anger said.

"Running here?" Tempest said.

"A charity?" They said.

"Get your cheap butts..." Anger said.

"OUT!" They yelled.

We all hurried and got off. As soon as we got off they sped off in a trail of smoke.

This was so short😓I'm sorry😔I promise I'll make the next chapter longer.