Chapter Two

"Why am I going to kill you?" He asked. Her pulse was starting to skyrocket again.

A boy was in her room.

A boy was in her room and he was intent on killing her.

"Please don't kill me!" She covered her face with her hands and peeked out at him from between her fingers.

The corners of his mouth turned up in an almost-smile, almost like she was doing something funny to amuse him.

Since when did Warren Young, the scary delinquent, almost-smile?

"I'm not going to kill you, Jamison." He leaned up against her dresser and watched as she removed her hands and folded them in her lap.

"Oh."

"Is that why you barreled out of the dance like your dress was on fire?" He asked. Reed could feel the blood rising to her head causing her to blush.

"Y-yeah."

"Why do you think I would kill you?"

"You had this murderous look on your face, like you were thinking about where to hide my body," Reed mumbled. Wait. "If you're not here to murder me, why are you here?" Warren laughed.

"My dad saw you go by our house. Made me come check on you."

"Are you sure you're not-"

"For Christ's sake, no, I'm not here to kill you. Although, if you keep bringing it up, I might just have to." Reed's mouth snapped shut at his words. "Really, Jamison?"

Reed crossed her arms and looked up at him. It was hard to believe that he'd come up into her room just to check on her. It was hard to believe he was even being nice to her, or even talking to her.

Speaking of. "How'd you manage to get by my mom?"

He raised his eyebrows, as if to say 'Really?'

"Just told her that I saw you leave and I was worried. She let me come on up."

Reed pursed her lips. "You could've knocked."

"I did. Twice. You were too busy worrying about your apparently imminent death to notice," He now had a full smile gracing his lips, a rare sight on him.

"Oh."

"So, can I go back to my dad with the report that you're alright, or should I worry him, Jamison?" Warren asked.

"I'm fine. Apparently I can leave the house since my murderer isn't a real murderer," Reed said.

"I'll call off the armed guard," Warren said, sarcasm staining the words. Reed nodded. "Alright. I'll see you, Jamison."

With that, her Fake Murderer left her room and home.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Alright, so I'm not exactly happy with this but I guess I'll post it. Hopefully you guys will comment to let me know it is crappy.

If you liked this story, why not vote, comment, and read my other stories?

If this chapter is crap, I'll probably end up redoing it. Meh.

Ta!