I'll Be Your Eyes

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

Kyungsoo's narration: 

   Others say people can do crazy things when they're too in love. When they're in love, they'll do anything for their love one and sacrifice for them.....

Kyungsoo a freshmen college student, his dream is to become a singer someday and he loves to sing a lot. Singing, family and his love one, Kaia (pronounce as "Ka-ya") are the most important things in his life.

Kaia can't go to college due to financial issues and she works as a cashier in a coffee shop. Her parents died from a fire that happened before when she was young. She and her younger brother were the only one who survived. Her aunt was the one who raised her and his younger brother but she died last year reason why she had to work hard for his brother who has leukemia. Kaia has no friends because the important thing for her is to work and work for his younger brother until he met Kyungsoo, the one where Kaia gets her strength every time she feel sad about his younger brother.

Kyungsoo's narration:

   Kaia, she's very pretty with her long hair and her big eyes are like stars that are always twinkling every time I looked at her. She also smile a lot the reason why I smile a lot too. I love her and I'll do anything for her. We always sing to our favorite song together "Open Arms by Journey" if we feel sad every time and we promised to each other that we'll be together forever until an accident happened.....

   "Kyungsoo, what would you do if you'll never see me again?", Kaia asked while they are in a public bus seated together at the most back part of the public bus.

   "Wherever you go even far, far away I'll still look for you", Kyungsoo smiled. After a while, Kyungsoo and Kaia fell asleep when the public bus lost its brake making the the bus driver lost it's control until the public bus got in to a big accident. The impact was so strong that made the front and the middle part of the public bus look like it was crushed by an army tank. The passengers seated in front and the middle were the most affected. All of the passengers are all unconscious, the glass of the bus windows are all broken while Kyungsoo and Kaia are also unconscious and wounded too.

Kyungsoo's narration:

   After the accident happened, I was unconscious for 6 days and when I woke up I never saw Kaia anymore. I visited her home but they already left. I asked her neighbors but they don't know where is she. She has no friends too so I found it difficult to search for her but I love her and I will never give up to look for her. I even dropped out of college just to look for her and it's been a year since the accident happened but still I can't find her. Until one day while I was walking in one town.....

Kyungsoo decided to take a rest for a while after asking people from that town if they know someone named Kaia. Kyungsoo even brought with him the first polaroid photo of him with Kaia but still, he didn't find anyone who know her. Kyungsoo sat at the side of the street sadly looking at the polaroid photo of him and Kaia.

   "Kaia I miss you. Where did you go?", Kyungsoo whispered and a tears came out from his eyes. Every time Kyungsoo feel sad, he would always sing to Kaia and his favorite song Open Arms by Journey.

  "♪ Living without you living alone, this empty house seems so cold, wanting to hold you wanting you near, how much I wanted you home ♪", Kyungsoo sadly sang when suddenly someone joined him to sing.