[Sequel]

Hello guys!  I suddenly had an idea for a sequel so here I hope you will like it.

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

 Year after, Kyungsoo and Kaia became a member of a charity for the blind people in the home of the blind. Kaia was fixing some papers but it accidentally fell all over the ground when a woman in her mid 30s approached to help her when she noticed that Kaia was blind too. Kyungsoo ran to Kaia to help her too.

"Kaia, I told you that I'll be the one to fix these papers right? You're making me worry. Just hold my hand and stay with me okay?", - Kyungsoo

"You're really scared that I might get lost again. I will be fine I promise", Kaia laughed a little. 

"You guys look good together. By the way here's your papers. I'm a new member here", the woman smiled and shook hand with Kaia and Kyungsoo.

"It's really great that there's a person like you helping us blind people", Kaia smiled.

"I know what you've been through and it's really difficult but as long as you're with your love one, there's nothing to worry about because there will be someone out there who will protect you", the woman said.

"You're right. Did you hear what she just said? I'm always here to protect you, Kaia", Kaia just smiled. Afterwards, some of the members of the charity gave some advices and speech to the blind people, one of them was the woman who talked to Kyungsoo and Kaia a while ago.

"I don't know what to say here in front of you all but a while ago I met a girl, she has no eyesight while her boyfriend was always there to protect her. See? Even though you lack something, that should never be a hindrance for you to love someone. Just be yourself because someday or right now, there will be someone out there watching and waiting for you to accept who you are. I had a story about this young man, he's one of the "bad boy" in this class and so everyone believes that he's mean and--

--CONTINUATION OF THE STORY--

Nadine is a blind quiet high school student who has no friends. She has a classmate named Luhan, one of the bad boys in their class. Nadine was used to walk alone in school since she already memorized her way to her classroom when she arrived, Luhan's best friend Sehun tripped her so she fell on the floor. Sehun and his classmates laughed at her but Nadine just ignored them since she's already used to it. Luhan just looked at her like he wanted to help her but he didn't.

It's dismissal time so Nadine was walking alone again to the gate of their school to go home when Luhan saw her. Luhan noticed that she has a bleeding wound on her right knee when Sehun tripped her a while ago that Nadine didn't notice and feel so Luhan approached her.

"Why don't you go to the clinic and ask the nurse to clean your wound? It look so disgusting", - Luhan

"Who are you?", since she's blind, she can't see who was the person talking to her. 

"It's Luhan, your classmate", Nadine just walked away thinking that Luhan will make fun of her since she knew Luhan used to make fun of others too and he's one of the bad boys in their class.

"Wait, don't be rude. I'm still talking to you trying to help you with your wound and you will just walk away from me?", - Luhan

"I have a wound on my knee?", - Nadine

"What a stupid blind fool", Luhan said in a low voice.