Chapter 30

Cassie

Rocket.

I guided Ice back to our room. I felt her eyes on my ass the whole time. I loved the way she watched my body. It made me feel so damn sexy. Especially when we go out, I can feel all the girls looking at us and just envying me. I felt her wrap her arms around my waist once we made it into the room. She placed her head in the crook of my neck.

"I miss you Cassie," she said as she rock us from side to side.

I smiled and placed my hands on top of hers. I felt her kiss my shoulder, her lips felt amazing. I loved the attention she paid my body.

" You miss me baby?" she asked me as she turned me around.

I grabbed her shirt in my hand and pulled her in for a kiss. I slowly sucked on her bottom lip as her hands made their way down to my ass. I bit down on her bottom lip and pulled back. She looked at me and smirked before she picked me up by my ass. I heard her let out a slight hiss.

"Put me down Ice, I know you sore," I told her as I wrapped legs around her waist.

She smiled and placed me on top of the dresser causing everything on it to fall off. I placed my finger in her face.

"Go slow," I told her as I watched her wrap her lips around my finger.

I felt my pussy start to throb. I hated it when she does that, she be having my mouth hanging open and I feel like I look stupid cause my body be stuck thinking about all the places her mouth is gonna be. I watched as she slowly pulled back and smirked at me. I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her into a rough slow kiss. I felt her squeeze my waist as her head made its way to my neck. I smiled and tilted my head to the side as she lightly nibbled on it.

"Damn your so soft," she said.

I moaned as her hand made its way down my pants. I spreaded my legs wider as she rubbed my clit.

"Damn Chris," I hissed.

I had no idea I missed her this much until now. She always made me weak.

"FUCKKKK!" I yelled out as she roughly inserted two fingers inside of me causing my body to jerk and things to fall off the dresser.

"You still want me to go slow?" She asked me as she pumped her fingers in and out of me.

I felt my legs start to shake as she sped up. I pulled her closer and rode her fingers. I was almost at my breaking point. I clenched her shirt tighter and I bit down on her shoulder as I tried to muffle the scream that was starting to escape from my lips.

"Fuck me Chris," I moaned out as my body shook.

I tighten my grip on her as my orgasm ripped through my body. I clung on to her as she slowly removed her hand and places her arm under my ass and lifted me off the dresser.

"We not done Cassie," she said as she walked over to the bed.

"Fuck," I whispered as she laid us down on the soft bed.

"Slow?" She asked me and licked her lips.

I shook my head no. I know she was injured but I wanted her to fuck me.

"Fuck me," I said and I watched her smirk.

"Yes baby," she said as her lips attacked mines.

I think I might have fucked up when I said that. At this point I don't even care.