lucky one lyrics,

Aries: Oh, the sun is rising, I hold the map that will find you. I follow coordinates and follow course.

Taurus: The sky is beautiful because it resembles you. Today, today you are dazzling. This familiar yet strange path, I will bend.

Gemini: The parallel lines that are you and me, I will climb over and over, I don't mind. I'm swept by big waves, at the end of this voyage.

Cancer: The moment I rage like the storm, and you stop in my world: you are my only one.

Leo: Girl (oh girl), you've been secretly hiding your confession (just tell me right now). I will come to you, step by step by your side, baby.

Virgo: You are my lover among countless people, I was lucky to find your four-leaf clover. I feel like you will come to me, your luck is cool whatever they say.

Libra: The more I get to know you, yeah, let's go. There is no place we can't coexist in, I am your only one, I am your lucky one.

Scorpio: I'll be the lucky one, you and I (livin' it up!) here, (just livin' it up!)

Sagittarius: Keep on coming, in the same time. Oh, the moment we become one, we become the lucky ones.

Capricorn: Today, today I'll never go back. I will change the rule that only I know.

Aquarius: No matter what, this silver compass will point to you.

Pisces: The moment I discover you, you shine more radiantly.