monster lyrics,

Aries: She got me going crazy, why is my heart racing? You're beautiful, my goddess. But you're closed up.

Taurus: I knock so will you let me in? I'll give you a hidden thrill. There's curiosity in your eyes, you've already fallen for me.

Gemini: Don't be afraid, love is the way. Shawty, I got it. You can call me monster.

Cancer: I'm creeping in your heart, babe. I'll flip you over, break you down and swallow you up. I'll steal you and indulge in you.

Leo: I'm gonna mess you up, I'm engraved in your heart, so even if I die, I'll live forever.

Virgo: Come here girl, you call me monster, I'll go into your heart. She got me going crazy, oh yeah, she got me.

Libra: Why is my heart racing? Oh yeah, oh yeah, she got me. I'm a bit impatient, I'm not that gentle, I hated you.

Scorpio: But I want you. That's right, my type. My heart doesn't lie. It has started, I'm sending a danger signal from inside.

Sagittarius: I feel a tremble, I'm flipping over your life. I'm sorry you make me so crazy, you know you do.

Capricorn: Everyone's afraid of me, so I'm untouchable man. But in the end, you can't reject me. You'll hide and steal glances at me, then get surprised.

Aquarius: I'm your anatomy, I'm part of your existence. Accept me for who I am, put away your fearful worries, enjoy the pain that you're able to endure. Fall deeper inside.

Pisces: I'll play with you however I want, play inside my hands, don't run away, you'll forever linger near.